Clicky

BlackSergal

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Mark four style mother truckers!  Seriously considering picking this up just because of the hilarious and over the top premise.  I hear from a friend if you hit the "F" key, your character flips the bird :P  Game looks like some epic lighthearted fun.

Mark four style mother truckers!  Seriously considering picking this up just because of the hilarious and over the top premise.  I hear from a friend if you hit the "F" key, your character flips the bird :P  Game looks like some epic lighthearted fun.

If you repeatedly tap the F key he will alternate hands flipping the bird repeatedly. I often find myself machine-gunning "Ffff YOU Ffff YOU Ffff YOU Ffff YOU Ffff YOU" at people.

It's already only $15 bucks and this isn't so much a game, as it is and homage to 80's movies.  In the intro alone there's satires of Tron, D&D, Predator, Terminator and a ton more things that I just lost track of. 

Gameplay wise: I'm enjoying it more than Farcry b/c the weapons are over the top and the hostile forces numerous.  They game *wants* you to feel like a bad-ass, and not a whimpering rich-kid recovering from a kidnapping (as FC3 did). 

Bottom line is: If you loved 80's movies, you'll likely love this game. 

I "convinced" my mate to buy this on his Xbox just so I could play it and now he loves it and won't stop playing it :') such a good game, I may not be old enough to remember the games from the 80's well not most of them anyway, but this game just makes me wish that I was around in them days to play the old classics!