Clicky

Aryte

Uniform Restrictions: Tightening Standards

But torii are totally awesome!

Hunter, your statement pertains to the policing of uniforms in regards to the chain of command which would police it. As opposed to encouraging some sort of signifying qualities amongst a given Octet or Century. Policing is still ultimately up to the Imperator (and I suppose Kitsy?), but it would be nice if the commanders and whatnot would perhaps come up with ideas for their entire Century or Octet for making them look a little different.

Actually Aryte has said that people should be going to officers for armor mod approval. The problem if people do not ask. And I do not like people going to them because I know Aryte and Kitsy are busy people and may not have time to approve peoples mods.

It's kind of random to do it now, If we were getting brand new armor i could see a new rule set being put into place for it, but as for the current armor, it's dated. I don't really know how to word we should be allowed to mod our boots so, We should be allowed to add backpacks/change our boots/and add gloves all with approval of O-2 or higher and must keep a notecard with that approval incase of later questioning from another O-2 or Curia Consul Bunnyhug/Capalini. That's just my opinion though <.<

I am guessing much of the rampantly uniform modding we see now, will be very tightly regulated.

Though -speculation on my part-, I'm guessing that if it doesn't immediately resemble Ordo issued equipment, it will be outright prohibited.

For instance, I've modified my armor in slight ways over time, but it still clearly resembles Ordo issued equipment.

If it looks like you're wearing a Space Marine's power armor (As epic as it may be) you've gone overboard.