Clicky

AxaraBlue

The thought that counts ....

So after some time away from Ordo trying to catch up on finding a new apartment and then the daunting task of actually moving. Well, while all this was happening I got a call from my best friend's mom. I don't think I could ever imagine that I was about to get the call that I did. I was informed that the woman I grew up with and had been there so much for me had decided that it was better to not be here anymore. To not bless my world and anyone else's world with her smiling face any longer. For the past couple of days all that can enter into my head are the why's and the what if's but I know almost all of the answers. They didn't think that she was going to make it when she came into the hospital and only about 4 hours after she went in did her heart finally say that it was done trying to fight. 6 hours after my phone call my friend, my ex-lover, and the person I told all my childhood secrets too was gone. I was asked if I wanted to share this with you all because Xoza was right. Sometimes it does help to talk about or in this case write about it. I can sit here ant tell you she was an amazing person but the thing is none of you can actually know this now. I can't actually say, "You see this gal? This babe right here rocks my world!" I can but now it has a bit of a different meaning to it. She has really rocked my world but it's not for the better. In the end however I'm left with a hole that no one will fill.

<3 to you all

Kullastia