Clicky

Xoza

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Seems like there is some optimization problems. They decided to make the loading screen a storyline FMV of sorts, which unfortunately stutters pretty bad as my computer attempts to actually load a level. Probably not the brightest idea. The current total game size is also strange, unless it's because it contains like 10 different sets of textures for all the various levels of graphical fidelity.

Riley the dog is so cute though! :D

I think the game menus for multiplayer are horribly unoptimized. I mean I actually lag in the game menus but not in the game. I don't get it. I've been enjoying the game though. Extinction is fun and actually a challenge.

So far I only have 1 other person in the clan. We need more people so we can get more perks and do some Extinction together.

Right now the clan system is so Ffffing broke we don't even have a tag because I can't get access to the place to modifu anything for the clan. I can't use the phone app because that's broken for pc players. I apparently don't have any multiplayer data so I can't modify it there. And the website won't redirect properly.

/rant

But I've been looking into it and will contact the super fun time Activision support to see if there's some kind of work around for it.

Edit: oh man just checked and the app is under maintenance. Theres some hope to have a working app yet!

Edited by Shizzerk

Right now the clan system is so Ffffing broke we don't even have a tag because I can't get access to the place to modifu anything for the clan. I can't use the phone app because that's broken for pc players. I apparently don't have any multiplayer data so I can't modify it there. And the website won't redirect properly.

/rant

But I've been looking into it and will contact the super fun time Activision support to see if there's some kind of work around for it.

Edit: oh man just checked and the app is under maintenance. Theres some hope to have a working app yet!

Sounds like a job for Rick D.

A bit of an update! The CoD: Ghost app finally works and I was able to create an emblem and a clan tag (Both of which I think gets applied in clan matches.) We currently have 4 members that play regularly. The clan is currently Level 3 as well. If you want to play with us you can apply directly through the phone app (unfortunately the PC clan pages are broken, no big surprise there) or it can be done through friends on steam. The clan wars feature is going to be released on November 25th, hope to see more people playing with us by then!

On sale on Steam, Is it worth $30?

CoD game on sale for 50% off in less than 6 months after release? Magic 8 ball says outlook not so good!

Also you can play free for the weekend so if you are considering it, give it a whirl.

Edited by Odin047