Clicky

Deadmon

Warhammer MMO: Eternal Crusade

http://www.eternalcrusade.com/#

If this is a re-post MY BAD. I couldnt find the thread, but just heard about it.

MY BODY IS READY.

(End of 2015 :( )

eternal.jpg

From the intro voices you can be Imperium, Chaos, Ork, and I couldnt place the fourth.

Montreal, 10th June, 2013 – Behaviour Interactive and Games Workshop® proudly announce a new online game in the Warhammer® 40,000® universe: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade. Behaviour Interactive has obtained the rights to create a wholly new MMORPG persistent war experience for PC, PS4 and Xbox One set in Games Workshop’s universe of the 41st Millennium. In the game, players choose aWarhammer 40,000® race and fight directly as one of their warriors in massive conflicts for territory. It will be up to each faction’s community to determine their own destiny as they vie for control of an entire planet.

so.... WH40k Planetside

Edit: 

After re-reading this may not be as epic as a Planetside like game. The reason being they included Xbox One. XBOX policy doesnt allow cross-game connections. That is why PS2, FFXIV, and a few other games are both on PS3/4 and PC but no xbox connections. Because of this, either the PC and PS4 will be together and xbox be its own community OR all 3 will have their own sub-communities and be independent. 

Edited by Deadmon

Grey Knights ftw.

Matt Ward, will THANKFULLY not be taking part of this game, therefore Grey Knights are a no-no.

Then again there are rumors a Certain Black Irish Leper may or may not be writing some of the story.

Also Akara, you are crazy. It's ok though, we Raven Guard are used to kicking Ork asses. With Lightning Claws. Awwww yeah.

eternalcrusade_selectionscreen_new.jpg

Warriors of the far future

The Eternal Crusade is a war between the major factions of the 41st millennium, all of them unique and opposed to one another. As a player, you’ll create a warrior from any of the available armies and set out to purge the other races from the surface of the planet.

Playable factions at launch include:

Space Marines: Genetically modified super-soldiers created by the Emperor of Mankind to protect the Imperium of Man.

Chaos Space Marines: Space Marines who have fallen prey to the corruption of the Warp and seek the destruction of the Imperium.

Eldar: A dying race of mysterious beings from before the birth of mankind with a mastery of psychic powers.

Orks: Brutal, green-skinned hordes that seek war in all its forms.

Each of the launch factions provides a different experience, reflected in everything from their combat style to their hub zones and even UI.

eternalcrusade_battlescene_new.jpg

Battle Brothers of the Adeptus Astartes

Each army has its own form of diversity, in the form of Chapters, Legions, Clans or Craftworlds. All warriors of a faction must choose one of these organizations. The choice affects not only your appearance, but also provides a set of bonuses and abilities unique to that division.

Space Marine Chapters participating in the crusade include the proud Ultramarines, noble Blood Angels, ferocious Space Wolves and mysterious Dark Angels.

Together, elite warriors from different chapters may form Battle Squads, fighting as a unit and building their legend in the Eternal Crusade

>http://youtu.be/brMfsxMs5F4

Edited by Deadmon

I see that Apothacary in the back! Hells yeah I'm gonna collect all of yalls geneseed!.... That sounds creepy now that I read that again. Well whatever If i've gotta pick from so short a list I'll have to go with Wolf shaman and say Space Wolves. Because I've seen enough of the Ultrasmurfs and the Blood Angels and I'm not too interested in the Dark Angels.