Clicky

Aelus

Warhammer: Online

I'm currently on the Chaos Wastes playing a Priest. I have to say, it's so damn fun!

Character is, of course, named Krow. Guild invite whenever you can! :D I'm eager to see all the guild stuff in action like that podcast described.

As of this writing, Chaos forces have taken control of nearly every city in the Empire vs. Chaos region. =[ Us lowbies are trying to beat back people up to level 15. Haven't seen any higher than that.

Hunter Abrams wrote:

Wolfstanus

Warrior Priest

Level 23

Renown 14

Strenght 337

Toughness 118

Wounds 278

Initiative 89

Weapon Skill 203

Balistic 57

Intelligence 73

Willpower 200

Armor 1002

Coporeal Resistance 299

Spiritual Resistance 146

Elemental Resistance 231

Block 0

Parry 4.7

Dodge 3

Disrupt 5.1

Improbe your armor by 335 for epic

I deactivated my account while i am out here in Afghanistan since there is no point in me paying for something i cant play out here. I will probably re-up my account if i cant find anyone to roll around with on it. Warhammer is really the type of game that is hella fun when you have a good group of people, large or small that you can play with regularly.

PS. its fucking hot here bahhhhh

I deactivated my account while i am out here in Afghanistan since there is no point in me paying for something i cant play out here. I will probably re-up my account if i cant find anyone to roll around with on it. Warhammer is really the type of game that is hella fun when you have a good group of people, large or small that you can play with regularly.

PS. its fucking hot here bahhhhh

Omfg it's Tyler. I'll play WAR with you

We need to get everyone to play war again or at least some kind of MMO. Miss running around with you tards on those kind of games :P. I was actually sittin here at work bored off my ass reminiscing about playing WW2 online back in the day, want to try and get back into that but i need some people that play regularly so we can roll deep. Ya'll really need to start postin more especially in the terra forums so i have something to read during the 6 hours at work I nothing to do D:>. I keep hearing rumors about us getting some really shitty wifi out here, so if that happens maybe i'll be able to hop on sl during my hours off.

PS. Aryte is a big white fox, HA.