Clicky

Arcanine

Arcanine:Having Technical Issues

Hello everybody,i am not sure if you guys remember me but most of you do remember me from Teamspeak,and Allow me to say that i am having internet issues those days,it is because of the fact that my brother has canceled its internet registerationship that i was using,and i am going to advance into a faster and better one that is going to be confirmed by my father,so i may not be online those days,but i will be back probably maximum in one week,and when i come back i will move on to improve my Arcanine 

as you guys know i am a person who just got subscribtion so that it is gonna take a while to get 69 gear fully but as far as i remember i was playing with my Jedi Sentinel (Arcanine) ,my Commando (Arkani) and my Sith Assassin(Tormido) and of course i was trying to improve my Jedi Shadow(Azi'Tarsma)

so i hope i see you guys in dailies and in battlefield ASAP 

PS: I am writing this because i didnt want to worry about me,or diddnt want to think that i would leave in a ninja way,like i said to Panda,i wont do it :)

Today i have checked the internet speed and i have realised that,i can reach the download speed like 50 Gb one,and it is Bloody cheap if you ask me,it is just 25$ monthly and i can both play and download a game,and when i download a game,2 Gb movie finishes up like in 30 min its Friggin awesome! but now,i gotta focus on my Arcanine,i gotta make it 55 with min 69 gears! :)