Clicky

Xoza

Watch Dogs

Watch Dogs is good. That's for certain.

It's Ubisoft's take on 'inFAMOUS'.

It's a must have/play game.

I am still worried about Ghost Recon 'next' though. They did a shitty job on Ghost Recon MP and Customer service. Ghost Recon Future Soldiers MP is still broken after 8 patches and more then a year out. Literally broken and almost unplayable.

Here enjoy 14 minutes of watch dogs gameplay

http://kotaku.com/14-minutes-of-watch-dogs-looking-like-one-of-2013s-bes-1251889519?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Edited by Dagurath

Silly Xoza is Silly XD Too overwhelmed by Sleeping Dogs awesomeness! Or just the names, but it's okay! Sleeping Dogs was/is a magnificent game. I had more fun with it then GTA 4.

It's a bit silly how the pistols do look like they are giant Desert Eagles straight out from Saints Row but i guess that could just be me XD

Edited by Dagurath

>http://youtu.be/3VAM6njTlJs

It's unfortunate, but there is going to be a Season Pass and day 1 DLC for Watch Dogs. Though at least I know where the Chicago mobster outfit went. The season pass is $19.99 and is now available to be purchased at digital retailers like Steam, and Ubisoft.

I'm definately more excited about the unique game design and engine more than anything else. Even if it had no story, I would still spend hours just walking around, hacking things, enjoying the creativity of interaction, random events and procedurally generated gameplay and NPC's, in addition to the multiplayer aspect of the game, disrupting or assisting the progress of another player through online linking.