Clicky

Xoza

Watch Dogs

Nope, nothing in Uplay >:( Really getting fed up with my luck lately, sent another support ticket in...

In the past month, I've had and still have 4 open support tickets with 4 different companies... 2 of them gaming companies.

People are upset on the GMG forums with the lack of no news what-so-ever for their keys. People in Australia/New Zealand are 10 hours past when they were suppose to have their keys, and have yet heard anything. I'm just watching the forums go and people are just all kinds of mad at it.

I know GameStop in my area is doing a midnight release. I also looked up my order history, even that's all kind of screwy. I can find it with the receipt bit not 'in' my account/game list.

Watch Dogs as a whole rates 'pretty good' on the goodness scale. I'd clearly associate it with the original Assassin's Creed.... in that we'll see a much better implementation in the sequel. It's certainly no GTA-killer, as it lacks a lot of the basics of open world action games, such as character/vehicle/weapon customization. It's gameplay elements are interesting and fun, and you can at least climb things of moderate height. Sadly nothing else carried over from their wonderful parkour theatrics like... hopping over small gaps.

Multiplayer at least has some interesting modes compared to other online elements of games such as GTA, but it's strange to do any sort of co op free-roam (you just look like a random dude to other players, and vice versa), and you can't really do much co op besides the strict modes provided. As opposed to games like Saints Row, where you can co-op everything.