Clicky

darksis

Work- Sad Face

As much as I enjoy my job, and don't get me wrong I really do love my job, I wish I didn't have to work tonight. I wish I was home, playing Final Fantasy XIV and on Team speak with everyone getting to know you all better. Its hard for me to get a chance to get on team speak these days because of my migraines so a lot of times I'm just on the forums or in the Free Company chat on FFXIV.

My job is simple and easy. I'm a night guard for a constuction site. Basically I make a round per hour to check for thieves, fire, flood, etc. While I'm not doing rounds I get to play my 3DS games like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Pokemon Y or take a 30 minute nap. I get a lot of leeway too and the pay is good. I work 12 hours per night Saturday through Monday Night from 6pm-6am with no break. Basically I get to eat on duty and smoke whenever I want to so its a really good job.

Still, tonight I would rather be home. I suffer from Chronic Migraines and usually have a migraine at least once a day or every other day if I am lucky

. I'm not light sensitive, just sound, that's why its rare I get on team speak and among found in the AFK room. Next chance I get I'm going to try to actually talk to people and get to know them so I hope to get to speak more with everyone soon. I just wanted to make this post to give everyone a little understanding of what I do and why I rarely am heard on TS. Thanks for the understanding everyone, its much appreciated!