Clicky

Xoza

Star Wars Galaxies (Emu)

Star Wars Galaxies Adventure  

20 members have voted

1. 1. If we were to build an city, what planet would you choose?

2. 2. What would you master? (Yep, this is what Galaxies is, usually 2-3 can be mastered)

• Architect (Artisan)
    • Armorsmith (Artisan)
    • Bio-Engineer (Scout-Medic)
    • Bounty Hunter (Scout-Marksman)
    • Carboneer (Marksman)
    • Chef (Artisan)
    • Combat Medic (Medic-Marksman)
    • Commando (Brawler-Marksman)
    • Creature Handler (Scout)
    • Dancer (Entertainer)
    • Doctor (Medic)
    • Droid Engineer (Artisan)
    • Fencer (Brawler)
    • Image Designer (Entertainer)
    • Merchant (Artisan)
    • Musician (Entertainer)
    • Pikeman (Brawler)
    • Pistoleer (Marksman)
    • Ranger (Scout)
    • Rifleman (Marksman)
    • Shipwright (Artisan)
    • Smuggler (Brawler-Marksman)
    • Squad Leader (Scout-Marksman)
    • Swordsman (Brawler)
    • Tailor (Artisan)
    • Teras Kasi Artist (Brawler)
    • Weaponsmith (Artisan)

swg.png
Star Wars: Galaxies

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uls_DHBpgHo

Star Wars Galaxies is a game of legacy, it's history cannot be forgotten by it's players, nor could it's disgrace, but it's still referenced, it's still remembered and still recognized as one of the top MMO's of the century pre-CU. Groups and communities have come together to revitalize the legacy it once was. They've gone through years of torture and hardship, from drama to lawyers, only in an attempt to defend and return to life something they loved so much. Yearly I'd check on the games status, see how far they've come, but there was always something missing that just couldn't hold me. However, this year it's grown to a point that could bring those who enjoyed it then, to enjoy it again, a place for those old school glory days you may have had at one time in the galaxy. Crafts and classes are available, missions, player cities, multiple/duel-logging characters and much more.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUjI5-g3Y8E

Population is actually pretty good, 2k on a weekday. They also run regular events and the cities are full of people. Not packed like it was back then, but it's a LOT better now than it used to be, especially with player cities.

Xoza's list of macro's!

Stops all running macro's

/dump

Requirement: 6 Crafting tools set up on a crafting bar I use. Tools go into slots 6-11, I have my Craft macro in my 5th slot and my StopAll in my 12th slot. When the macro runs, it will run through these tools in rotation, since crafting takes time per tool. [M][T][T][T]    [T][T][T] (This is a double stacked bar, you can expand your bar by dragging it larger.)

This is the routine macro, it loops with good time to run stages, the Craft and Stages are seperate to make editing the stage number easier and make the craft macro shorter (so you don't have to edit 6 instances of stages within the craft macro.)

/ui action toolbarSlot17;
/macro Stages;
/pause 10;
/ui action toolbarSlot18;
/macro Stages;
/pause 10;
/ui action toolbarSlot19;
/macro Stages;
/pause 10;
/ui action toolbarSlot20;
/macro Stages;
/pause 10;
/ui action toolbarSlot21;
/macro Stages;
/pause 10;
/ui action toolbarSlot22;
/macro Stages;
/pause 10;
/macro Craft;

Stages macro just runs through the stages. The /select ## will need to be changed often and found every time you choose to burn a different schematic item. Best way to find this number is to Open up a tool and type in your chat box /select <some high number> and see if there's a schematic, if it's not the one you want, close the tool, open it again and go up a number. If it say's there's no schematic, close and reopen the tool and go down a number. Once you find the schematic number that you want to burn, put it in your stages macro.

/pause 1;
/select 52;
/pause 2;
/pause 2;
/pause 2; (if you need more time to add ingredients, just increase these)
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/createPrototype practice no item;
/createPrototype practice no item;

Does something every so often, isn't really proven to keep you from being marked AFK.. but it may.

/cheer;
/pause 600;
/macro AntiAFK;

Simple harvest loop or command, based on popularity of material in order.

/harvest hide;
/harvest bone;
/harvest meat;

Add /macro Harvest, to make it loop continuously.

Heal loop, for grinding those basic medic skillz.

/tenddamage;
/pause 15;
/macro Healoop;

Entertainer Flourishes Loop

/flourish 1;
/pause 15;
/flourish 2;
/pause 15;
/flourish 3;
/pause 15;
/flourish 4;
/pause 15;
/flourish 5;
/pause 15;
/flourish 6;
/pause 15;
/flourish 7;
/pause 15;
/flourish 8;
/pause 15;
/Flos;

I floundered around a little last night, xoza was able to get me set up with some basic clothes and a backpack. Enough to start my SWG re-venture. 

I dont have any concrete plans for what im going for. Just reliving nostalgia on occasion atm. Tentatively planning combat medic/doctor but thats not in concrete.

I've got our city hall, guild hall and am able to grind out some pretty good cash now in short time. I've also made some connections with some individuals in-game and hope they too are able to join us as they're good people and helpful also.

I pretty much screwed myself over just now, with a lack of anyone else running missions i got myself beat up to a point where it would be better to recreate my char .. but the server does not allow that.

I need to wait for it to restart and free up my name, also every other combination of my name seems to have already been taken somehow and i ended up creating a char with an incomprehensibly stupid name as a test to see if it was just blocking everything .. and after that I found out http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93007