Clicky

Xoza

Ryse: Son of Rome

it looks amazing, visually. I also hear the story is great. Though I have heard from many reviews that the game is essentially an "interactive movie" in the sense that in the demos they played it was literally impossible to fail the 'quick time' events of which the game is mostly made up of. When asked about it, the developers essentially said they dont want gamers to get frustrated while playing the game so they get maximum enjoyment of the plot and visuals. So its not exactly aiming for the hardcore gamer market.

I saw that, and I will probably try it, but I dont think itll be super fun or even mildly challenging.

Essentially EVERY review I read said it was like an interactive movie. To the point that even if you failed some of the quick-action sequences it would still go through. 

There are a lot of QTE stuff in the game, but I can't remember what happens exactly if you decide to not follow through with the events and just go on and hack and slash them. I'd have to replay the game again, but I haven't really played it again since I beat it a few months ago after I got my Xbox One.

There are a lot of QTE stuff in the game, but I can't remember what happens exactly if you decide to not follow through with the events and just go on and hack and slash them. I'd have to replay the game again, but I haven't really played it again since I beat it a few months ago after I got my Xbox One.

If you just hack and slash you don't get as many combo points or build that slow time meter as quickly.