Clicky

Shizzerk

Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod (Beta)

Just found out about this the other day and haven't quite had a chance to give it a go, buuuut its a multiplayer mod for the game Just Cause. It's currently in beta, so it will be a bit buggy and you'll have to sign up on the website and it will give you a key.

But yeah it's a server that can hold about 4000 players, about 1000 play regularly. Its being made by the Devs of the game, but it looks cool and sounds like fun. In the future they apparently plan on allowing hosting of servers. I figured someone would be interested in this so posting it here.

http://www.jc-mp.com/

Edit: Just be aware that since it's beta there will be bugs and apparently there's some latency issues with PvP combat.

Edited by Shizzerk

If I play this with you, can I kill you? :3

Not if I kill you first ;3

Hasn't it been in beta for over a year now? xD

Either way roommate did try it once quite a while ago and back then at least it was quite unplayable due to the servers crashing constantly. Could be better now though if they optimized it a bit.

I haven't heard of it, so I figured other people haven't heard of it. Even though it's been out for a year posting it here might get people interested to play it together. From what I hear they still have issues with hit detection due to client latency.