Clicky

TheWildestWes

Attack on Titan Tribute Game (Group info)

To all the players of the AOTTG:

We are but a few currently but are continuing to recruit and grow by leaps and bounds. Here I will post all the information for my fellow players.

Server Info: 

• Our private server will be up when I find a way to finally port forward my router. (OUR SERVER DETAILS BELOW)
    IP: 97.102.61.176
    PORT: 27030

• Our public server will be running whenever I am present in our channel on TS.
    Names for our public server (When running) are: [OI] Survival | [OI] Reserved | [OI] Annie | [OI] Training

Our Head count for members - We now have 9 13 members total:

1. Myself
  2. Aenan
  3. FrozenWhirlpool
  4. ReaperThales
  5. Cookie
  6. Epic Dongles
  7. Nox
  8. Z (Queen) (Maybe)
  9. RabidTaco
  10. NeoRedDawn
  11. xBarDStaRx
  12. ByCreed
  13. Enialis

Our names in game should be kept the same or very similar when you are gaming with others on our server or others. (This is to let others know of our presence in the community and to give them a way to recognize you and the group after repeated meetings)

If you are interested in helping our group become legitimized please don't be afraid to talk to others and have them apply for the Ordo! Recruitment will be one our biggest topics until we have reached at least 15 strong of players who are on at least once a week.

Also those planning on being actively contributing to our group please post here to let me know of all contributions. 

Our logo will be posted here along with a link for download when I finish creating it. --> http://i.imgur.com/PZ473EB.png

PZ473EB.png

Thank you for reading!

Edited by TheWildestWes