Clicky

NeoRedDawn

Greetings from the Great White North

Coming from the vast battlegrounds of the Frozen Canadian realms, my friends call me Angel. But my real name is Chris. Short for Christian. In the world of online gaming, I am known to many by the name of NeoRedDawn, Neo, Narnoderule, and occasionally Nobody (because when your screen says "Nobody killed you" it makes you feel pretty silly, eh?). The 'N' at the start of all of them is a coincidence, until I think of a clever backstory.

I like to think of myself as a seasoned gamer, well-versed in the ways of the online community, but in fact, this being my first time ever diving into one as grand as The O.I., I am very inexperienced, and hope to learn and grow as both a gamer, and as a person, with you guys and gals (and other).

I was invited into the Ordo during a fight for Humanity's survival in the Attack on Titan game, so for the most part, if anyone wants to say hi, you can find me there, although being an AVID FPS gamer, you'll be able to find me in the Battlefield chapter, once I have my hands on BF4. Also looking to get FFXIV:RR and ESO, so I'll pop up in those chapters as well.

What more is there to say? I also play Magic:The Gathering IRL so if anyone wants to shoot me a message, discuss anything related to that or any of the games I play, or even if you wanna ask my opinion on, I dunno....levitating strawberries or something crazy like that, I'm always down for a chat!! Sociable, I am preferable to playing Angel's advocate (is that a thing?) so never fear that I am a very forward, open, and optimistic person, and a friend whenever you need :)

Well, that's all she wrote. I can't think of anything else clever or wordy to say.

post-2068-0-68262200-1387748897_thumb.jp