Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Segnor

Not going to be on Terran for PS2 for a bit.

As the title says im not going to be playing PS2 for Terran republic but its not permanent I am still loyal to the TR. The reason is my friends prefer the Vanu but do not like the Terran. So i might be out for a couple of days or a week. ( plus school etc. etc. etc.)

As the title says im not going to be playing PS2 for Terran republic but its not permanent I am still loyal to the TR. The reason is my friends prefer the Vanu but do not like the Terran. So i might be out for a couple of days or a week. ( plus school etc. etc. etc.)

In time, you will learn it's not about the side you choose, but the people you play with. While TR is not always the best and is horribly under favored by the devs. Don't get stuck following the crowd when one faction is better than another. Find some dedication and loyalty to one and stick to it through thick and thin. Then bring in people of your own to better it.

Also keep in mind we're a gaming community, so don't be afraid to still come around and play other games with us. We'll always be here doing something!