Clicky

Larry Furlough

Hello (again)

Hi!!! Some of you might remember me, the majority of you probably don't know who I am. Prior to Ordo shifting from a Second Life Military to a Online Gaming Community, I was CO of Victrix (an entry level squad), XO of Evalidus (a specialized squad), and I (think?) an XO of Legion Hades for a brief time before my departure from day-to-day activities of the group to focus on my personal life, as well as a slew of other things I can't really recall right now. My history with Ordo extends into my younger years, with my first foray into the group having been sometime around 2009.

Wellllll, I'd like to let everyone know they should be seeing more of me again. :~) Life has leveled out and I'm starting my Associates of Science this fall, and work isn't as demanding as it once was, so now I have a lot of spare time that I didn't have before.

I'm excited to come back and see what the Ordo has evolved into. From what I've read on the forums over time and today, it looks very exciting! I see a lot of familiar faces but also a /ton/ of new ones. I look forward to meeting everybody!

Edited by Larry Furlough

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

(congrats Aryte, I saw dat officer cap on twitter. It's the tits.)

Sorry if I've been on and off lately, no excuse, but I am on second life p. much every night if not ts3 (almost typed vent, wouldn't that be a trip?)

edit: Kavia, where have we met? Out of curiosity. Your doesn't ring a bell but I'm pretty cloudy these days.

Edited by Larry Furlough

Ah yeah! Haha I don't know if I'd say legend, but GAR was a pretty great place to be back when. When Talia came around I got booted out for no good reason but I've popped by to say hello every now and then since she got b&. Still a great group, not many can stay around for so many years, even if they are smaller now. 

Nice to meet you (again), hopefully I get to speak to you more down the road! :~)

Well I'm here and a notable fixture in TOR so just poke me. In other news you were not the only one to just get removed like that. Even as of late it has happened. Not too long ago it happened to Marcel so ... they gave him a dishonorable discharge. *shrugs* I just don't know with that place anymore.

#swrpmemories <~~ No ... bad .... well not all of them but they are now. I'm sure 'back in the old days' it was nice and good but now .... wow ...... yeah nvm. I mean when people are arguing over who is going to be the Queen of Naboo or the fact that someone wants to be a Gungun Queen .... you know things are bad. :X

OH! Or the Sith making a peace pact with Jedi and saying ... and I quote!

"The plan for making peace is a simple one really. We propose an immediate seizure to all military operations on both sides. Furthermore, we propose that commercial traffic be allowed to travel freely between all systems and unobstructed. Finally, we propose that any citizen or associate of the assembled parties here today be allowed to freely and securely travel between our systems. As to how we will accomplish this, well, we will accomplish this by all coming to an agreement that this relationship is mutually beneficial and then following through, starting with the immediate seizure of military operations. As a gesture of good faith, I have ordered the withdraw of the 7th Imperial fleet from the tumultuous border between Sith space and several disputed systems."

I mean come on!