Clicky

Xoza

Everquest Next: Landmark (Beta Key Giveaway!)

(I also have 4 closed beta keys I may give away!)

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O/

/|

/ \

EDIT: Actually... my PC will probably not run it smoothly... hum...

EDIT1.5: AAACtually, it will, just not with that great graphics...

EDIT2: I'm sorry, but it's like you are saying: I have 4 mugs filled with delicious coffee and I might share them with someone that loves coffee. And I love coffee. And cheese... But mostly coffee... What was I talking about again?

Edited by Angelin01

I am up for a key! Been curious about this game! And since others will play it might actually turn out great!

Count me in that raffle!

--- Edit ---

2+ entries here as well! But since two is the limit... Do it!

Edited by Dagurath

Topic moved and retitled temporarily

If you don't get one tonight, you will be up for the next three that will be handed out April 1st.

Rules

Previous poster set winners, again, if you didn't get into this set, you'll be in the next one.

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are, randomized with pregenerated randomization from 2014-03-28:

1. Ang
  2. Shade

3. Dag

4. Gav

5. Fish

Top 3, PM me for your key!

Since I do all those extra things already, I might as well put in since I'll have such good odds. So here is to 8 entries lol.

Also Xoza you suck its not even midnight on the east coast.

AH Crap, Work has me all screwed up... I thought it was Saturday for some reason! Okay, I'll redo the drawing.. TOMORROW night, as soon as I get home for the first 3 (10pm MST)...

Also you can have a max of two entries, you get a second entry by doing at least one of what's on the list... Mmm could I have worded it better?

Oh, so we don't get 8 entries? Sadface.

I can't expect everyone to make a ton of accounts on a bunch of websites for more entries X) though it would be REALLY nice if everyone did... This covers at least one or two, people may already have accounts for.

Okay I apologize for the confusion and the mix up, first three winners will remain the same. If you did not get a key in the first round, you will still have a chance to get one in the second round drawn on Tuesday, April 1st at 9pm PST. Remember to post here and what social media you've followed!

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are, randomized with pregenerated randomization from 2014-04-01:

1. Fish
  2. Odin

3. Xev

4. Val

5. Gav

6. Kav

Top 3, message me for the keys. Grats

I'll move this back to gaming so you can discuss the game!