Clicky

Xoza

Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Online

It's fun when you got a good group to paly with. I have a lv10 recon... I am up for teampaly fi anyone else is!

Also it's  gonna get updated in april to Ghost Recon Phantoms. They say its going to change the art style and some improvements. It's worth checking out.

It's actually team base tactics focused shooter.

Not the biggest fan of 3PS, but I decided to install and give it a shot. I think I did alright for a first match.

GhostReconOnline_2014_04_01_02_28_30_070

The Weapon/attachment preview, and the seamless/instant transition to the range is probably the best i've seen that I can remember. oooh, and It has a  Bizon and the Calico in this. Two of my favorite weapons.

it has the potential to be more tactical friendly with the Class perks and whatnot.

it has the potential to be more tactical friendly with the Class perks and whatnot.

I've seen a few clans wipe the floor in higher levels, however, they weren't "pubs" so clearly working together, using voice comms and having people to play with is the best way to go. (and I think it could us a bit better balancing)

(btw, I got a clan made for anyone who wants)