Clicky

Aelus

Eclipse

A new group has spawned from the mess of fail: Eclipse.

Currently stationed in Lighterdark.

DIGNITARIES:

Eclipse CEO: Josey Bingyi

Eclipse Prime Minister: Lordbob Boa

Eclipse President: Revenant Graves

Eclipse Commy: Iven Chesnokov

Eclipse Facist: Fox Absolute

Eclipse Consort: Sinsali Tripsa

COMMANDERS:

Dagger Exonar

Lestat Umarov

Arch Graves

Keira Skytower

Sinsali Tripsa

CREW:

First Officer: Endra Ashbourne

Second Officer: Trevor Russell

Chief Medical: Anlysia Gregoire

Chief Engineering: Rygads Hax

Warden: Mithril Matzerath

Notice how Dagger is listed twice under the command section. This group is most probably of the same brew as Erebus.

Some familiar Erebus names: Arch, Revenant, Butthole...

The sim they use seems to be Lighterdark, it would be appreciated if someone could retrieve further information regarding the owner, parcels, the nature of the sim, et cetera.

This will be the official thread regarding this group; post any information here.

[10:38] Endra Ashbourne: The group was created prior to the ejections though. The roster included quite a few Ordo members (if I go down the list right now, for example, we have: me, Euro, Faril, Keller, Krow, Lestat, Rygad, Tandem, Tenaki, Thunder, Zero, and Zrazor). It was created to be just a group of friends, though it is entirely possible that the purpose of the group can or has shifted.

The group was never important. It never did anything but hand out some cool armor, and a copybotted bodysuit.

Currently stationed in Lighterdark.

DIGNITARIES:

Eclipse CEO: Josey Bingyi

Eclipse Prime Minister: Lordbob Boa

Eclipse President: Revenant Graves

Eclipse Commy: Iven Chesnokov

Eclipse Facist: Fox Absolute

Eclipse Consort: Sinsali Tripsa

COMMANDERS:

Dagger Exonar

Lestat Umarov

Arch Graves

Keira Skytower

Sinsali Tripsa

CREW:

First Officer: Endra Ashbourne

Second Officer: Trevor Russell

Chief Medical: Anlysia Gregoire

Chief Engineering: Rygads Hax

Warden: Mithril Matzerath

Let's keep the assumptions to a minimum.

The group is defunct, essentially. As far as I know, they lost their sim and the RP fell apart. So it's not really an assumption to say the group isn't that important, Mr. Janus.

All militaries are our priority, Agares.

Let's keep the assumptions to a minimum.

I was IN IT. I am not assuming. Basically, Dagger bought a laggy primmy megaship, we ran around in it for a few weeks, Lestat gave us armor, then Josey decides to return the ship and do something else with the group.

All militaries are our priority, Agares.

It wasn't a military. It was (unrealistically dreaming) going to be an RP, like FF7RP. Just a bunch of nerds messing around with nothing better to do.

EDIT: Awesome, IPB merges double posts!

Exactly. It was a failed RP group. Not a military. Think Star Trek sort of deal. It was never an army, and never, that I recall, had aspirations to be one. And that was clearly stated earlier in the thread, a month or two back. So there was no assumptions made. The group was monitored for it's members, not for anything having to do with a possibility of it becoming some sort of military.

Read posts. They make things clearer, usually.

Primarily, this thread was created MONTHS ago about a group that could potentially pose a threat. Trevor resurrected it. Secondarily, Agares, of course the status of the group has changed over such a long period of time.

This board is based on INFORMATION, not ASSUMPTION. I don't care if you happily partook in the affairs of said group. I don't care if said group isn't military affiliated. Unless you have substantial evidence backing your claim, then your reasoning is an assumption. If you can't handle that, don't post. It's great if you post "Hey guys, as far as I know this group is pretty much dead! I know this because <insert evidence supporting claim here>." Thank you Agares, for letting me know about the status of the sim, etc. That's USEFUL information. Saying "this group is like this," or "lol no assumptions were made," is not useful.

Let's look at the definition of assumption.

premise: a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn; "on the assumption that he has been injured we can infer..."

Unless you know what Dagger is thinking, or anyone else involved with that group for that matter, than you made an assumption by saying "lol pointless group."

You are equally making the assumption, based on limited information, that they are up to being sinister ministers of doom and death.

So far, not a peep, so we can decide either this is, in fact, not worth our time to continue looking at, as it appears to be dying, or we can continue to stare at a blank wall and hope the kool-aid man busts through.

So far, I would argue it's safe and prudent to say that they are not worth being called a threat. At most, we keep our ears open for anything, but to watch them like hawks and list the group as being of stated hostile intent is alarmist, and presumptive, to say the least.

Now, everyone get back on topic, or there will be far less imaginary hostility than any of you care to deal with, and of a far more immediate vicinity.