Clicky

Aviaderp

Aviaderp Post!

Greetings y'all! Aviaderp here!  I'll try to give you guys the best first impression of myself, so here it goes!  I'll go over my real life, and then I'll touch on my gaming experience.

My current career is being a 15 Tango in the US Army.  That means I perform maintenance duties on the UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter. I'm currently a Private, but I'm striving to become a crew chief, and to live the army values instilled into me.  As of right now, I'm still a soldier in training, but I do have weekends off and guess what?  That gives me time to game with you cool folks! IRL wise, I'm highly interested in aviation, mechanics, computers, games, MILSIM airsoft, and getting my PT on.  Yes, I'm quite the time spender, but having a military career really slimmed down my hobbies.  So I'm currently focused on aviation and gaming!  I'm also interested in cartoons, and I'm a huge military brony.  Yes my OC is a Pegasus; no you can't see it.  Yet. 

Hmm.  My PT score is 81 push ups, 70 sit ups, and a 15 minute 2 mile.  Yes, I'm definitely working on my run, but I am trying my best!  Hehe!

I'm originally from the beautiful island of Guam.  My home's a US Territory around 32 miles long. Pretty small, but it's my home, and my tropical paradise.

How I met the Ordo Imperialis?  I heard of the group when It was a Second Life military group.  They were the most organized and professional group on the "grid" way back then.  It's amazing to see how far the organization has come.

Welp, that's all I can think of for now.  I definitely can't wait to game with you all, discuss everything from MLP to guns, to games, to whatever! If you want any advice, be it physical or mental, or would just like to talk about anything, feel free to message me!  I am SUPER free during the weekend, but I do get a little busy during the week, because of class, and aviation related stuff.  Aviaderp out!  Hooah!