Clicky

Aviaderp

Gaming Comms Recommendations?

Anyone have any recommendations for a gaming headset so I can be more effective at communicating and relaying info? 

Haha, the PX here has a million different types of gaming headsets.  I don't even know where to start!

I'd much rather have people who established what's good for gaming then to take a shot in the dark myself.

Help please? :)

Love the Kraken 7.1, has great sound quality and great mic quality. Only problem is, (for me at least) that it hurts the ears after a couple of hours of constant wearing. Other than that? Great headset, would recommend it to anyone.

Plantronics GameCom gear is actually surprisingly durable for their price tag.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826265064

Been using these for well over 3-4 years now. And despite the fact that the plastic has some major stress cracks and I've bandaged mine up with bright yellow electrical tape, the mic still works perfectly and they're still loud as Ffff.

Guest Afevis

I've had my JVC headset for forever and it has no stress fractures or cracking; mostly because it's made out of metal. :J