Clicky

Xoza

Summer Sale Giveaway!

Steam Summer Sale Giveaway

steam-icon.png

SO, there's this steam summer sale, that happens every year at this time. When people say, 'prepare your wallets', they're referring to the fact there are so many good deals you just can't stop yourself from buying everything!

So, I'd like to pass some of these sales on to youuuuuuuuu!

To enter the drawing, post something below that follows a reference of Ordo. It can be a short story, a speech, funny moment, a picture, video, how you found us, why you enjoy the community or what your looking forward to in your future with the Ordo. Make it entertaining and inspiring! The drawing will take place in one week.

Info / Rules

• The list of entries will be alphabetized, then randomized using random.org's advanced list randomization based on date.
  • The top 3 winners will get to spend $15 - $10 - $5 on any Steam item from any part of the sale. (plan ahead, get pics)
  • Additional giveaways may take place depending on number of entries! So be sure to pass the word on to increase chances.
  • What you do with your winnings is up to you. Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning.
  • You must be a member of or in an alliance with the Ordo Imperialis.
  • You must have a minimum of two(2) weeks history in good standing by the time the drawing takes place.
  • You must have a forum account (to post, obviously!) and have logged into Teamspeak in the last month.
  • You must follow/like/join/whatever at least two of our social media outlets. FB, G+, sR, Twitch, Twitter, YuTb.

I forget if I've been in the Ordo for 2 weeks...

Let's see... FireFox recruited me in PS2 when I was BR 10-ish, I am now BR 85... Hmmmm... Damnit I think it's only been 13 days! 12 of those are probably in bad standing with like... everyone...

A short story of how I found Ordo.

I was in a guild on TOR and I had come across Jun on Tython and she had recruited me into the pub faction. I thought it was alright and I logged onto teamspeak a little and had a few conversations. However, the full transition into Ordo didn't happen until I was being harassed on the imperial side by a member of the guild i was in. He was the type of person that you just wanted to shoot int he face. I tried to do there what i do for Ordo now and to no avail they just laughed at me cause I was a chick and because they are jerks. i had several conversations with Xoza and Yollo at this point and they finally convinced me to come on over to the Imperial guild. When I did so I still got harassed by that guy and well to this day Yollo and Xoza laugh about it. Why do they laugh you might ask .... because his name was Dognutz.

I'm laughing now.

To enter the drawing, post something below that follows a reference of Ordo. It can be a short story, a speech, funny moment, a picture, video, how you found us, why you enjoy the community or what your looking forward to in your future with the Ordo. Make it entertaining and inspiring!

Gav & Valos :p

Have to work for it, if you don't have something you've a week to get something. :D

vCZECHa.png

^ Me in the Ordo formal attire standing in a building that was once part of the majestic battlefield known as Titan in Second Life. (the emblem on my arm was to designate the rank of E-6) the rat/mouse on my shoulder was something a squad member made for us to represent the "rat pack" B-II (Rapax <--- if i spelled it right)

0rzfAgh.png

^ The Vesperia lounge was a place we could go and chill between fights or listen to Aryte when he had the "epic story times".

Edited by Vincent Kroitschov

Gav & Valos :p

Have to work for it, if you don't have something you've a week to get something. :D

Technicallyyyyyyy my post did fill the requirements ;p

I mean, if you absolutely need details, how I came to the Ordo is a pretty boring story. I was on Esamir and FireFox was spamming chat (guess some things don't change *cough*). I was all like "Hey that's a 40K outfit, I'll join!" And then some time passed and here I am.

Getting pulled into an op liking how the community worked, then met and talked to Harley who pulled me into a trade agreement swindling me into joining Ordo. Then Kavia sold my own the community and even though we occasionally bump heads her pure awesomeness always makes everything better :) Hope you get well soon Kavia 

Edited by DeumDeorum

Remember when we all dropped down on that base in unison and then had a line going down the jump pad?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUUz0ZwBpk

Also I too was recruited by Firefox in PS2, at BR1 on launch day. During beta I played NC a bit, but didn't want to look like a best buy employee or wear fruity spandex, and TR looked like a real army, which is why I had chosen them.

I didn't find Ordo by running around in SL along the military community. Instead, I met Aryte in one of the older sims of My Little Pony, back when he RPed as a rank lower than the highest. I pretty much saw the group with Aryte, Tatums, and some other people from Ordo, then I decided to jump on their heads and sit on them, or just roll around a lot around them. Stalking them into their journey to a far away land. Anyways, Aryte told me about Ordo, I visited once or twice, mostly just sitting around in the Astra hanger, hanging out with Aryte. He told me I should join after a while, and I did. But only after a while, I did enjoy sitting on him and annoying him as well.

Infact, there is even one moment in a RP where he almost insulted me, but Tatums saved the day by sticking a donut in his mouth.

post-1268-0-20577100-1403740916_thumb.pn

This blue magical pastel miniature horse is one of my greatest friends, Tatums infact! It's just a picture of the place we usually camp at and poke fun at eachother!

Skipping later on in history, where sims moved and renamed, and rebuilt inside the pony community, Aryte finally earned the rank of Captain of the guard, plenty others have witnessed this! Though, when he did get his office, we did have some shieniagains like put beards on eachother, or in some case, making fun of eachother.

post-1268-0-67066600-1403740932_thumb.jp

post-1268-0-25990800-1403740935_thumb.pn

post-1268-0-06077900-1403740939_thumb.pn

For this following picture spefically, I found Aryte bare naked along with a pink colt, nose to nose, in an island, far away from the other guards in training. Not just that, SMILING TOO!

post-1268-0-58329200-1403741021_thumb.pn

don't kill me aryte <3.

Another fun event I heard of is when Huttser was afk, and then got married. Never go afk again, it also inspired me to do more random stuff like that when people went afk, from just hearing about it.

post-1268-0-10284900-1403740920_thumb.pn

We used to have a main structure called the Citidal, to house all of our needs! There was plenty of open space around too.

I would also show some of my merits if I could've downloaded them. Though, it doesn't mean I can't talk about it. Remember the Rightous Purge? Of course you don't, but I think it involved giving Huttser a baton that could nuke the place. *hint hint*

I'm quite sure some of us remember Twitchy and the crazy silly things he did. And how Tsume wasn't far from it, I do have a picture of Twitchy flying an aircraft though! From a very strange angle.

post-1268-0-57288300-1403740922_thumb.pn

Second life has this thing to be really strange when it comes to cameras.

When I actually joined Ordo, I wanted to get through Schola pretty fast! A little on one day, and the rest on the next! My teacher was Kimba Quartez, he told me that he was one of the best one student classes he ever teached. I would definately show some of the tests I filled out, though, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to! None the less, we both had some laughs when going through Schola.

The dates that took place of this event was 2012-7-16 to 2012-7-16

One fun thing I did, was try to stay as E-1 as long as possible, and I did infact, for almost 2 months! I never filled out the test for E-2, but I did for E-3. And then I suddenly become E-2!

I still have a few Personal reviews, just two though, both had some nice giggles in it! I believe Larry and Digman were the ones to fill out that paperwork.

Since the sale ends tonight. Top 3, sale credit, please PM me ASAP to claim your award before it ends.

Winners!

1. Angelin - $20 Summer Steam Sale Credit
  2. Kavia - $15 Summer Steam Sale Credit
  3. Xoza - $10 Summer Steam Sale Credit
  4. Awanken - First choice from the following list.
  5. Odin - Second choice from the following list.
  • ArmA II
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • FTL (Faster Than Light) Advanced
  • Natural Selection 2
  • Just Cause
  • Super Hexagon

Alphabetized
Angelin
  • Awanken
  • Deum
  • Gav
  • Kavia
  • Nuzzy
  • Odin
  • Valos
  • Vincent
  • Xevrand
  • Xoza

Randomized @ Random.org Advanced Lists

Results

There were 11 items in your list. Here they are, randomized with pregenerated randomization from 2014-06-29:

• Angelin
  • Kavia
  • Xoza
  • Awanken
  • Odin
  • Valos
  • Nuzzy
  • Xevrand
  • Gav
  • Vincent
  • Deum

Some of you should try harder next time. If you need help, ask. While we're looking for more, creative ways to do contests and giveaways, they will be more "contests" meaning competition.

Question: Is that New Vegas Ultimate or regular?

Do you have regular and just need the DLC? The DLC is on sale (-101%??) as well, but I can't purchase it 'for' someone since I already own it (I think)  :cry: I can get the Courier’s Stash, maybe it's a bug?

Do you have regular and just need the DLC? The DLC is on sale (-101%??) as well, but I can't purchase it 'for' someone since I already own it (I think)  :cry: I can get the Courier’s Stash, maybe it's a bug?

Yeah its the valve failsafe for them making horrible mistakes, anytime a game costs negative or maybe the discount reaches 100% you can't add it to cart, so basically nobody can buy any of the DLCs except for GRA until either the sale ends of they fix it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.