Clicky

Esva

Rykiana has returned

Hey Ordo guys and girls old and new,

yep that's right I'm coming back. It's been a while for me since I did anything Ordo. I think the last major thing I did was start the Meridius guild pub side in SWTOR with people like Xoza, Kisho and various others which eventually got folded into Ordo thanks to Xoza taking it over after my massive meltdown. So its been a while since I did anything Ordo related as I just had to step away for a number of reasons, mostly stress and trying to get a grip on this real life thing everyone says is so important. Mostly though I had to put the game's down and get sorted on putting a wedding ring on a certain ladies finger, for those in the know or remember her me and Yoki Mistwalker finally got married YAY.

Things have moved on and allot of things have changed like my gaming name which is Esva or Esvakas (one or the other you will see in games and TS3), especially Ordo from what I have seen and thanks to things finally settling down and back to normal it's time to start picking up the games again and get back to doing what I love so much and get back in touch with the people I miss, Xoza, Drasa, Kisho, Achtai, Awanken just to name a few, and start repairing some old friendships that have been sorely missed and left in tatters thanks to me :( 

But here is to the future, here is to Ordo ........... it's time for this old soldier, this old pilot, this old E-6 to get back to duty, For the Imperator!!

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

Kish made me like you so now you are kinda stuck with me. So yeah ... welcome back n' junk but ummmm if you leave I will have to like find a way to keep you here ... mhmmm .... yep cause ummmm the kitties will make me. >.>

( I hope that sounded crazy cause that was totally what I was going for. In any case welcome back and hope to get to know you more. :D )

Keeping members is easy.

Frumentarii handbook paragraph 7, section 13:

Ways to ensure voluntary dedication and unquestionable loyalty to emperor:

-Kidnap family members and relatives. In the situation that members resign you send them pieces of their loved ones untill they come back. Move from small bodyparts like a finger to larger bodyparts. A common noob mistake is to send the head first; you typically want to reserve that part as a last resort. This technique is very efficient and ensures instant love for the emperor.

-Have your members commit crimes and use that as a leverage against them to remind them to remind them that we are their true friends. This works best if the member values his or her reputation

-Lock them up untill they come to their senses ( warning;might take several years and may require character alterring treatment such as waterboarding)

-With certain members it has proven to be succesfull to cut off their legs. This course of action is advised with every member who is suspected of planning to resign

-Kill a puppy every day untill they re-enlist

Never resort to the techniques listed above untill you've tried less serious alternatives such as putting a chopped off horse head in their bed at night.  We are decent people you know.

Edited by Kristian

Ryyyykiaaana. :}

Aryyyyyyyyte!!

Kish made me like you so now you are kinda stuck with me. So yeah ... welcome back n' junk but ummmm if you leave I will have to like find a way to keep you here ... mhmmm .... yep cause ummmm the kitties will make me. >.>

( I hope that sounded crazy cause that was totally what I was going for. In any case welcome back and hope to get to know you more. :D )

Yep all Kishoshima's fault, and of course the kitties will make you, they are the source of all the worlds evil >:D , but thanks for the Welcome back :D 

Keeping members is easy.

Frumentarii handbook paragraph 7, section 13:

Ways to ensure voluntary dedication and unquestionable loyalty to emperor:

-Kidnap family members and relatives. In the situation that members resign you send them pieces of their loved ones untill they come back. Move from small bodyparts like a finger to larger bodyparts. A common noob mistake is to send the head first; you typically want to reserve that part as a last resort. This technique is very efficient and ensures instant love for the emperor.

-Have your members commit crimes and use that as a leverage against them to remind them to remind them that we are their true friends. This works best if the member values his or her reputation

-Lock them up untill they come to their senses ( warning;might take several years and may require character alterring treatment such as waterboarding)

-With certain members it has proven to be succesfull to cut off their legs. This course of action is advised with every member who is suspected of planning to resign

-Kill a puppy every day untill they re-enlist

Never resort to the techniques listed above untill you've tried less serious alternatives such as putting a chopped off horse head in their bed at night.  We are decent people you know.

You forgot inserting red hot needles into sensitive areas like the eyes while having your feet and armpits tickled with a feather