Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentSnow

Hello all

Hiya everyone. Looking forward to running with Ordo in games. I am in the guild on Tor. I have level 52 bounty hunter mercenary bodyguard at the moment. I mostly play on the Empire side of ToR. I don't mind republic side but enjoy the story line of the planets better with the Empire. My personal preference. 

My character's name is CrescentSnow, well formally was. I will be changing it back because I miss it and easier to pronounce. 

Thanks honey... Also you can't hide damn it. I know you where you live. lol

Xoza, merge/rename? If you need to, do it. I am fine where I am as well. 

Thanks for all the welcomes. I used to be part of Ordo in Second Life. I was in Curia under the name of Yoki rank E5(I think). 

Thanks to squishy Kishi for introducing me into Ordo in SL. I had most fun in a while in a virtual world and felt at home away from home in a virtual world.

Meet some awesome people. Missed you all. Thanks to Ordo I had become a female Brony. Unfortunally getting Ryk to like MLP has failed. Lol

Found out while in SL I made an okay Pilot. Mostly sticking with ToR. I did play WoW for a while but I felt Blizzard need to fix a few things in there layout when it came to PvE. Since this new expansion coming out maybe they are going somewhere with it. 

Yep Ryk and I got married finally. Woot! 

I am glad to be back home away from home. 

Live and long prosper to the Imperator. :P 

Edited by CrescentSnow

Lol. Squishy Kishy. Nice to see some elders still about of Ordo about :P. I joined this forum back in 2011 as of Yoki.

We can rename and update the Yoki account and merge the two together.

Xoza, merge/rename? If you need to, do it. I am fine where I am as well.

Merged...

I've updated your account info with Crescent's, you will have to set your avatar again.

You may need to re-request a password, unless you remember your old Yoki one.