Clicky

Anarchy

Quam est?

Quam est? Comment Ca va? Que pasa? What's up? 

Hey guys and gals, this is Anarchy here. Just dropping a quick line to say hello and thank you for allowing me an opportunity of a life time. 

Heres a little about me:

I am an avid paintballer located in Utah. I am as much of a gamer as I am paintballer so time is dedicated to both professions tediously. I am located on Xbox at: SuctionCupNgage. I usually play Call of Duty:Ghosts, or Battlefield 4. I do play Star Wars: The Old Republic whenever I really feel bored. I am good at Star Wars but I am still a scrub (highest level is 18) but I help out all that I can. I really love Paintball and I'll talk your ear off about my opinions on Gaming as well as Paintball, I feel like Playstation is overrated and people never/rarely use mics so I don't own one. I feel Sony is the Entertainment platform, while Xbox is the gaming platform. Perhaps I'm wrong, but that's my opinion and yours are yours. I am an eighteen year old male who lives in Utah and I will play with anyone who is willing regardless of your skill.

Welcome to the community, there'll be plenty to do and play even more than enough great people to play with.

We have a teamspeak server, you don't have to own a mic to hang out there too.

Look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome to Ordo and I hope that you will stop by TOR and not play when you are bored? >.> Maybe? Sorta? Kinda? ( Yes I'm trying to hope that you will come play with us and realize how much fun we are and only want to leave to do paintball! Wishful thinking but it's worth a shot! )