Clicky

Larcol

Ahh, the keyboard...how quaint...

Hello all,

I've been running with some of you on the Alpha Alpha server for ArcheAge for a few days now and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised at the reception we've had since joining you all.  I must also say how impressed I was by the interaction in the community meeting I stumbled into last night.  The fact that more than one or two people were talking was a definitely departure from the last community meeting I was a part of.

I'm a long time gamer, starting off with the Vic 20 in stand alone, and the text based MUDs of the mid 90s.  After some time in EQ and UO, I bounced from MMO to MMO hitting just about every game that actually had a commercial release.  Recently, I've been involved with WoW for the 7th or 8th time, LoTRO, ESO, and a few others.

I have long been a heavily involved crafter for a long time and it's one of the big pulls for me with ArcheAge.  I'm not sure which of the professions i'll be focusing on, but I will definitely be involved.  If there's anything in particular you could use a focus on, let me know.

I'm also big with paperwork and compliance.  I don't know if you have any kind of documentation or audit section within the community, but if after you get to know me you can use a hand, I can help out there.

I'm usually very good at making online appointments, raids, meetings, etc.  However, I am a Team Lead for IBM, with 24/7/365 on call, so if the servers go down, the phone starts ringing and I got to go.

I hope we get to know each other well over the next several weeks and we both decide this is a good fix for us.

Welcome to the community Larcol, love the avatar. We do have a few 'extra duties' like what you speek of and we're always open to ideas, proactive members and leadership abroad. Look forward to getting to better know you.