Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Xoza

Halloween Game Giveaway (2014)!

Spooks and spoils, Halloween giveaway.

Trick-or-treat with an entertaining topic image below to enter the drawing!

-bats.png

With halloween around the corner, we'll be giving away a few games that follow the genre. List below!

Info / Rules

• Member of the Ordo Imperialis or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months (by the time the drawing takes place).
  • Be in good standing with the community.
  • Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month.
  • You SHOULD follow/like/join/whatever our social media. FB, G+, sR, Twitch, Twitter, YuTb.
  • You will be able to pick one(1) of three(3) random games in an available pool.
  • If you already own any/all of the game options, what you do with your choice is yours.
  • Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning.

(info/rules are subject to change)

This drawing will take place at midnight, pacific time, October 31, 2014 after a halloween hangout!

Was poking around to see what picture I could post and ran into that on my comp then promptly threw it into gimp XD

Edit: For those of you who don't know where this picture comes from... It was an actual area in Titan that was in a corner of the sim and underground. If you jumped into the "void" (the area slightly below that glowing eyed skull) you would die. DL22pnm.png

Edited by Vincent Kroitschov

If you're dressing up for Halloween yourself, you can post it here too! Remind others, we're only a few days away and it looks like I've 5 games to give away to 4 members. Who can say no to free games!?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Xoza
      Holiday AP Giveaway.
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing!

It's that time of year, when there's gifts and cheer. Starting Dec 15th we will be giving 35ᴬᴾ to every poster at the end of the day every day for 12 days of which you can spend or exchange (that's 420ᴬᴾ by the 12th day)!

Info / Rules (required to be eligible.)
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing! Ordo Imperialis member or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months. Member must be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. Follow / like / join our social media. (available in colorful icons at the top right of the forums) You can do what you want with your AP, including trading or purchasing items from our exchange. Post once a day to gain 35ᴬᴾ per day. Even if you're in doubt, enter anyway! It would be nice to have you along and It's free! If you would like to contribute to our list of games, please gift them to Xoza and we'll include them on the list. Pass on the word to all our levels of membership, more donations and participants, the more we can give out.

• By Nyssa Darkfury
      Trick-or-treat

Alright so I thought I would wait until we actually got this close to post it. I didn't see much interest in the other plan I had so here is what I have going on. So I want to see what you all are going to be this Halloween. What have you, our members, made yourselves up to be? Now with all good things there are rules. I will list them of course!

Now if you do not want to show a RL Costume note that a costume of a character in a game you play. I know there are MANY options in The Old Republic and their might be in other games as well. So lets see what you got for me.

Rules!!!
      Member of the Ordo Imperialis or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months (by the time the drawing takes place). Be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. You SHOULD follow/like/join/whatever our social media. FB, G+, sR, Hitbox, Twitter, YuTb. (there are more on the main page of our forums) Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning. (info/rules are subject to change)

This drawing will take place at midnight, pacific time, November 4, 2015 after a halloween hangout!
      (give you time to get those images in)

So let me see what you got people!!!

<3
    • By Xoza
      Holiday Giveaway.
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing!

It's that time of year, when there's gifts and cheer. Starting Dec 13th we will be giving at random to one poster, one game per day at the end of the day from a list of five they can choose from for the next 12 days. On the last day, We'll hand out an additional 6 games!

Info / Rules (required to be eligible.)
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing! Ordo Imperialis member or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months. Member must be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. Follow / like / join our social media. (available in colorful icons at the top right of the forums) Once you choose your reward, it's yours to do with what you like. Post once a day to gain one point per day. Winners lose three points after accepting a win. You may pass or reject a win but lose one point. Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning. Even if you're in doubt, enter anyway! It would be nice to have you along and It's free! If you would like to contribute to our list of games, please gift them to Xoza and we'll include them. Pass on the word to all our levels of membership, more donations and participants, the more we'll give out.

The final drawing will take place Dec 25th!