Clicky

fatalitywolf firehawk

Greetings from eons ago

My name is Fatalitywolf Firehawk and simply put just Fate

Hello again to old members who may remember me from the old days on SL both as a terra foot soldier then astra pilot and from the days i used to dog fight astra pilots when i was 2142.

now days i serve in Silver Hawks on SL.

and Greeting to those who came after that age of ordo.

but talking to Xoza

i felt like coming over and saying hello and to look at the prospect of playing games with a few of you lot.

it feels odd doing this again on these fourms at two years after leaving Ordo having joined in 2010 it was alot of fun serving and fighting against Ordo those days were alot of fun and i do miss them.

If you're thinking of playing with some of us BioWare is doing a special for Star Wars The Old Republic right now that if you subscribe and pre-order the new expansion your earn 12 times experience on class missions. You could be 55 in time to level to 60 with the rest of us. I'll even start a new character with you and help you level.

If you're thinking of playing with some of us BioWare is doing a special for Star Wars The Old Republic right now that if you subscribe and pre-order the new expansion your earn 12 times experience on class missions. You could be 55 in time to level to 60 with the rest of us. I'll even start a new character with you and help you level.

thank you for the offer but i never found swtor an mmo i enjoyed.

but once its released i am curious if they is any intrest in the new cod. currently the only MMO i am currently intrested in and i do know their is some intrest in it from ordo is Star Citizen.

feel free to add my on steam though you should not have much of an issue finding me via Xoza friendlist.

Edited by fatalitywolf firehawk