Clicky

Aryte

[OLD] Chaos Imperialis: Roster

New name to add to the list:

Keregan Vaher

As well, Maks Vendetta is once again a member of Chaos Imperialis, filling the role of Curator. Both of them were running around New Jessie in Chaos gear and tag.

Also, a bit of lulz. Dynamic Drinkwater has been Chaos for about a week and he's already part of the command staff.

Annnnd Temian Nightfire.

Edited by Keller Teichmann

Three new names.

Lucidius Flanagan

Williamca Zenovka

Kacen Khalamov

Two of them were wearing copied Ordo gear. Lucidius wore the Praetorian armor, and William was wearing what appeared to be modified Alpha gear, which no longer had Demo Radio or Syl as the creator.

Lucidius Flanagan

Williamca Zenovka

Lucid has been one of their on again off again members whenever they need something built

as for william I find it sad that one of our members went and joined the very group that is banned from almost all military sims

his claim was that he joined them to be closer to his partner Tyenshinsi Takaaki

Lucidius has always been one of those "for the lulz" types. He was in PSC the moment it was founded. I've known the guy for almost four years and if there's anything I've learned from dealing with him, it's that he stopped aging at 15. He's always been the way he is. Back in the day it was cool, he and I were real close friends. Sooner or later I outmatured him, realized he wasn't worth hanging with, and dropped him like a rock after he tried to start drama between me and my first partner.

Sadly, before all that, I ended up bringing him into Second Life. Got him started, payed for his furry avatar (which he still wears around, or did, before he joined Chaos). After I stopped being his friend, he joined 39th in an effort to get closer to me in some mere method, tried to see me. (He had some love interest in me.) He blew his chance when he came to Badnarik av flying with megaprims with nudie pictures of a couple Mercz members. Permaban't, estate-wide.

From 39th, he resigned and and grouphopped for a little while (I think) and ended up in PSC. The rest is, as they say, history.

We're on neutral terms now, sort of outgrew our differences and never really reconnected. He's still a total full-on "for teh lulz" goon, trolls Ordo in New Jessie, all that sort of thing. Pretty much a run-of-the-mill Chaos prick to everyone.

Edited by Keystone Gray

I personally dont know many CI members, but i have been around a few at New Jessie to grow a very distasteful view of them. Since i go in ordo armor, many have IM'ed me with rather rude comments when i kill them. One example would be a few days ago when a Chaos solider bashed me for shooting him when he began following me around the bunker after i spawned, i was unsure if he would shoot me in the back or not, so i shot him first after he began to chase my tail

He began to rant how Ordo were so uptight and that they are all babies, i simply replied with killing him again with dual weilded Ravens around 3 times just for that, he didn't say much else after that

Williamca Zenovkal left chaos also

Will was in CHAOS!?

geeze, that i had no idea, that blows really. Explains why i haven't seen him since mid February after i finished his picture...

Will is now mercz, and Aayaka Jun is a member of chaos, saw her capping a couple of flags for chaos with a tag above her had chaos militis- Jester

Oh...okay now, i guess that's ok, still quite a shock to me, he seemed like a great guy in ordo