Clicky

Esva

OrdoCast: Star Wars Battlefront - Video Diary

Battlefront%20Diary_zps3wziiw4t.png

Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Video Diary. As of 27NOV15, there will be a daily video posted here to document my travels, battles etc through Star Wars Battlefront. Not only will you be able to witness all the encounters, Come along with me on my journey through the game but also learn more about SW:Battlefront and maybe see rumor and myth dispelled or proved. Think of Myth busters in a way but for Star Wars battlefront.

Most of us have preconceived notions about the game, including myself, and it has allot to prove to us all, and it's only because I was gifted this game that I'm going to do this, to see if the game can redeem it's self and prove wrong all the things I have said about it, So I'm going to put my views aside and be as inpartial as possible and you guys get see the result, So check back daily for your dose of Star Wars Battlefront, See the game in full, all the unlocks, All the battles, All the customization and yes ...plenty of deaths and stupid mistakes.

So bookmark the thread or follow along on Ordo Imperialis' Youtube Channel

Edited by Esva
Thread rename