Clicky

Xoza

Ordomas 12 Day Giveaway (2015)

Man, the dilemma is finding something I would both play and don't own.

Rudy are you asking for Saints Row 3 or 4?

If you're asking for SR3, I guess I will get SR4 game of the century, I'll probably actually play the DLC since I beat the main game on a free weekend.

If you're asking for SR4 then I'll have to think about what else I could get. Wait was the Steins;Gate VN actually one of the choices? I'd totally eat a pervert's banana. 

G7pIKCq.jpg

qVJ09Su.png

Edited by Odin047

11 hours ago, Odin047 said:

Man, the dilemma is finding something I would both play and don't own.

Rudy are you asking for Saints Row 3 or 4?

If you're asking for SR3, I guess I will get SR4 game of the century, I'll probably actually play the DLC since I beat the main game on a free weekend.

If you're asking for SR4 then I'll have to think about what else I could get. Wait was the Steins;Gate VN actually one of the choices? I'd totally eat a pervert's banana. 

XD SR3 that was from the 24ths list, plus i think you are higher on the other list anyway XD so you should have pick over me. i only got mine up so i don't forget :P. If only Steins; Gate was on the list XD

You two stop gaga about Steins;Gate...

REMINDER: ALL TRANSACTIONS WILL HAPPEN IN STEAM

• @Odin047 - Saint's Row 4 - Sent
  • @DeumDeorum - Saint's Row 3 - Sent/Invalid - Pending Acquisition to then send to you.
  • @Angelin01 - Dragoin Age Origin's - Pending Acquisition to then send to you.
  • @Kavia - Red Faction DLC - Sent/Invalid - Space Hulk - Sent
  • @Kavia - Terraria - Can't gift to as you already own it, I can send it to the email address tied to your Ordo account or to another destination. Or we can trade it (takes 24hrs to transfer though through trade) when you're available/online. - Sent to designated Contact
  • @Vincent Kroitschov - Force Unleashed - Sent
  • @lazaford - Untold Stories DLC - Sent
  • @NuzzyLus Resident - LA Noire - Sent
  • @Trickfoot - Dishonored - Sent
  • @Trickfoot - Fable - Unavailable, distributed on a previous day, no additional copies available. - Bulletstorm - Sent
  • @DeumDeorum - Payday 2 - Can't gift to as you already own it, I can send it to the email address tied to your Ordo account or to another destination. Or we can trade it (takes 24hrs to transfer though through trade) when you're available/online. - Sent to designated Contact
  • @Gavrielloken - Dont Starve - Pending Acquisition to then send to you. Sent
  • @Xevrand - Devil may Cry - Sent

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.