Clicky

bobokhan

Intro to BoboKhan

Hello Ordos,

Thanks for having me.   I was invited around Christmas by Elmark and another fellow whose name escapes me (things have been busy with the holidays).   It starts with a V.  

I started playing Gloria Victis about two weeks ago and my first week I was completely lost.   it was only after engaging some people on the server, including Ordo members that a lot of thing became clear and the game became much more enjoyable.   Thank you all.

I have played UO, SWTOR, DaOC, WAR.   I mostly enjoy exploring these new worlds and crafting.  I used to love PVP in UO, and Gloria Victis seems to have similar rules in place where you can loot the body after a kill.   That part had great appeal for me, as there should be a death penalty.

I am over 40 years old and am a grown up.   I have a family so my time is limited in the evenings and weekends, especially the early evenings.   I will try to be a responsible and effective member.

Again, thanks for having me.

W/R

BoboKhan

The member with the name starting with a V is Vadimer.   He and Elmark have been incredibly patient and helpful.  An excellent recruiting team for sure, as I had multiple guild offers, but those two seemed very genuine and interested in helping understand the game better.