Clicky

HailSanta

Introduction yay!

The name you wish to be known by: Taylor / Santa.  ( TeamSpeak name is HailSanta.)

Your steam profile information: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HailSantaClause

Make sure your birth date is accurate in your profile. : Checkitty Check Checked.

- What interests you in joining us today and what gaming interests you have.:  Well, I was recruited to come on here by someone, and have completely fell for the fun antics, and the fun community we have on team speak, and I was asked to come be apart of this , and I couldn't be happier.

Interests: Gaming wise... I would have to say I love anything fps, mmo, I am trying to expand my horizons and always willing to give any game a shot, besides mech warrior cause well.. I suck at moving.  I have been gaming since around 1997, and online on and off for the past 10 years or so, depending on circumstances.

How you intend to partake or contribute to the team where best to communicate. : I will try by being active,  its pretty easy to get a hold of me either here or team speak, and I am always willing to play with new people on steam, if there is a multiplayer I have that you have and you want to bust it out.

Completely Read the Codex.

Cheers.

-Taylor.