Clicky

Aryte

Anthrocon? Wot!

I will see if I can get things worked out so that me and Seb can come as well. Also might anyone be interested in a couple games of paintball at a nearby course? I think it would be interesting to have some training that doesn't involve learning how not to be killed by your own bullets when the physics shut down. And I would also like to know of any ordo that have booked a room that me and seb can stay with and pay our share of the cost.

I will see if I can get things worked out so that me and Seb can come as well. Also might anyone be interested in a couple games of paintball at a nearby course? I think it would be interesting to have some training that doesn't involve learning how not to be killed by your own bullets when the physics shut down. And I would also like to know of any ordo that have booked a room that me and seb can stay with and pay our share of the cost.

Ooooo! I would love to do that. Never have gone paintballing

Oh well quick message to you newbs to paintball(dont be ashamed) When I first played they comforted me by saying "hey dont worry! its just like getting hit with a tennis ball!" LIES!

What they dont say is that that tennis ball is being shot out of a howitzer and will give you a third nipple for a week to two weeks depending on range of impact from shooter.

And to all you adrenalin junkies, this stuff will be like crack to you. And for the above warning, Usualy it doesnt hurt till later because of said adrenalin.

Oh well quick message to you newbs to paintball(dont be ashamed) When I first played they comforted me by saying "hey dont worry! its just like getting hit with a tennis ball!" LIES!

What they dont say is that that tennis ball is being shot out of a howitzer and will give you a third nipple for a week to two weeks depending on range of impact from shooter.

And to all you adrenalin junkies, this stuff will be like crack to you. And for the above warning, Usualy it doesnt hurt till later because of said adrenalin.

It depends on how you adjust the pressure in your guns. When I play, we adjust pressure just enough to get across the full length of the range and make a hit. Most people (read:assholes) turn pressure to max and proceed to play on a small course, shooting you from 20 ft away. Useless, wasteful (have to refill pressure more often) and painful. But the junkies wear the scars like badges of pride...despite the fact that each one means they lost.

I'm going! and I'm still looking for a room, I know this topic has been dead for a bit, but I've had super serious buisness in life, which is why i havent logged on in... awhile. I'll be down there from july 2nd Afternoon-evening hopefully, to july 5th evening. I'll try to get ahold of you through pms niv, other than that, talk to you guys later, and hope to see you all again at AC.

- Ginger.

I have secured the funds necessary to go already, got my ticket, from here its just making spending money and trying to get enough to buy paintball gear, a laptop, and a new car. lol

if i make $4000 between now and then (after taxes ect) not including this week's paycheck.

$120 will go to gas roughly

$180 to insurance

$360 to food (30 a week)

$230 to videogames

$200 random crap bills

bout $1090 ranom expenses.

$300 for paintball gear

$400 for a laptop

$1000 down on a used car

$500 first 2 payments

$2200 optional payments

$3290 total expenses.

leaves $710 spending money at AC

already have $600 saved (100 room, 200 transportation, 100 food, 200 spending money)

wildcard: $400 tax return coming my way.

Wildcard: comissions on loans (anywhere from 0 if i'm lazy to $12,000 if i'm lucky)

I'm thinkin im good to go.

oh and i have like $500 in other random bank accounts. tho thats likely going towards videogames and clothes. lol

I'm going.

We should have Ordo badges so we can find eachother!

I would like to go, I need a ride from Alabama to AC although.

Lemme know if you have a extra seat =3

I have a lot of friends in the RL fandom from Bama. (I grew up in Birmingham) I'll see how my bro is planning on heading up there or some of our buddies, like Kiran or Kyomana if you want. Unless you only feel safe in the vehicle of another Ordo.

Really? I was considering FWA but I don't have any extra money to spend at all since I'm at school with no job. But I didn't know that, I'll keep that in mind for future convention possibilities.

Lol, he was talking about me. As far as my way to AC, I'm probably most likely either going to go however my brother is going (which might be a ride up with Jacent, Bonk, Zim Puc and Scry or whoever else) or I'm going to be flying up to Kentucky to go the rest of the way with Equino and a few other Ryder people. Not sure at the moment but I'll try to figure that out myself this week. If I have enough cash by then you might could mooch for awhile (unless I'm flying, and then we'll just have to find you a comfortable suitcase to crawl into for a few hours. <_<)

I Have the funds, I have a car (or train) But Im working on a room.

I'm going.

We should have Ordo badges so we can find eachother!

I Did that at MFF. Naval longcoat for officer's uniform didn't work so well.. but badges/merits worked out well.

I much prefer airsoft >_>

But Like.... My paintball stuff sucks

Edited by Tsume Xiao

2 days until the embassy meeting... i have everything ready for it... now i just need to wait...

also... tsume... i know myself (if success at the embassy) firefox and fermi are rooming together... but whoever is fourth im not sure... youll have to ask firefox about it...

Edited by Sera Otoro

2 days until the embassy meeting... i have everything ready for it... now i just need to wait...

also... tsume... i know myself (if success at the embassy) firefox and fermi are rooming together... but whoever is fourth im not sure... youll have to ask firefox about it...

I do believe I am #4