Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Aryte

Anthrocon? Wot!

I'm doing very quick bugeting calculations to find out if I can afford to splash out and go, along with quickly getting all the Govermental paper work sorted out.

If I can be there, I will.

If I can't I'll be making better plans for the one next year. I'll know for definate in a month at most.

I wanna go someday. :c But I'm broke and I don't even know where I'd stay or how to travel once there, I still can't drive. LOL. I can fly for cheap though through my dad.

But yeah. I will meet you guys someday!

Edited by Sonata Spectre

back on this topic though

I really wanted to, but there is no way in hell I am getting my parents to loan me the money.

Plus I would have to explain why I am flying to Pittsburgh in the middle of the Summer, since I live at home between semesters, it would be much easier to vanish from my dorm for a week, but noooooo! They send our asses back home during the time in which we could make mischief! D:

Edited by Faril Iredell

I wanna go someday. :c But I'm broke and I don't even know where I'd stay or how to travel once there, I still can't drive. LOL. I can fly for cheap though through my dad.

But yeah. I will meet you guys someday!

Uh, theres probably a good chance you could get a ride from myself or my ex-mate. Shes from Conyers, Georgia and shes in Ordo. She'll be going I think. I know for sure her and myself are going to Furry Weekend Atlanta.

Uh, theres probably a good chance you could get a ride from myself or my ex-mate. Shes from Conyers, Georgia and shes in Ordo. She'll be going I think. I know for sure her and myself are going to Furry Weekend Atlanta.

Really? I was considering FWA but I don't have any extra money to spend at all since I'm at school with no job. But I didn't know that, I'll keep that in mind for future convention possibilities.