Clicky

SHawke

Scorpio Hawke Intro

Hey All,

Looking to join the Wildstar chapter of The Ordo Imperialis.  Would like to get back into the game with an active guild.  Honestly, not sure what my raid plans are.  My main (Spellslinger) is only 43 atm.  So not going to raid immediately anyway.  I am a pretty independent player.  In guilds, I generally give help to other players much more than I ask for it.  Once I get my feet wet, and am comfortable with the game I am definitely intrigued by things like warplots or possibly raid.  I have raided in the past but, in any game, I haven't been a full time raider since Wrath of the Lich King in WoW.  I would possibly like to get back into it, not absolutely sure yet.

Would like a fun, social guild to hang out with though and just shoot the breeze and talk about Wildstar and other fun things.  Thanks.

Scorpio Hawke.

We'd love to have ya. There are a lot of raid loggers in guild but there are a good few of us that are on all the time. Some names to try to message to in game is Hoe Down, Killer McGee, Mosh Crates, or myself, Warrior Wongnim. If you ever have any questions in game, we're more then happy to answer them as well and if you've ever jumped in the teamspeak channel yet, you'll see that there's a lot of us playing all sorts of different games as well so we encourage hanging out and having fun no matter the game you're on.