Clicky

Lilium Supermarine

Ordo Story Thread

So i know alot of people browse the forums while bored or at work, So let's hear some funny/awesome stories you've had while joining the ordo, civilian of the ordo, or already in ordo. Please keep it positive :3 no bashing. i'll start.

When i first went to join the Ordo, Artye didn't have the no attacking ordo on alts rule in effect. Aryte himself attacked on an alt, Go figure X3, This was the first time i've ever seen aryte in the ordo, I always knew the guy from Titan/ratin days. Well aryte was attacking, we were ordered inside of the buildings (this was the university sim at the time) Aryte comes running through one of the doors, Does a backflip and grenades a cluster fuck of ordo soldiers. Killing all of them. He was eventually killed by the ordo forces. also gunau had a powdered wig at the time.

So post your stories :D see if you can top mine!

Edited by Pancake Waffle

Aryte wasn't a marshal and sukasa wasn't in charge of the ground division tho. Aryte was in charge of the ground division and sukasa held no notable position.

I think you're right about Sukasa... As for Aryte I'm almost certain he was a marshal--equal to Lurdan and Anthony.

As for me.

Swung by Titan, to see what my friend Keller was doing, and what this whole military thing, I keep hearing him "busy" with. All dressed up in my hot pants and small shirt. I was standing there, not knowing what to do. Until, Sergeant Schultz came out of nowhere who was awesome, in a lot of ways, mostly being funny as hell. Lestat drove by in a jeep and told me and Schultz to hop on in. Got off in front of a group of others, who did not know and Keller dropped by, getting me into the civilian group and so forth. Later on he told me, I had a lot of people alt camming me.

This one time back in the day, when the sim was an untextured shipping port covered in crates with a slybucks, we had group combat. I was newly appointed to Praetorian and Tatha was the praefectus. We were to rush at eachother and capture flags while we cleared the sim. At this time I had developed jesus jumping to an art, so the epic fighters rushed across the sim at mach 5 while everyone else ran. In the middle of the sim Tatha and myself on opposing teams had both decided to use only stun batons what were a 50% damage per hit at the time. So we collide midsim and start swinging away at eachother, dashing around super fast and jousting with stun batons. The rest of the group caught up and either side was trying to kill us, so bullets are whizzing by in all directions, were dodging them left and right while trying to stun baton eachother then just as i get the perfect hit on Tatha the sim crashed. It was epic.