Clicky

Gunau Sodwind

Eve Online

I am helping with FireFox on running the corporation as a Director. If you have any questions regarding joining, or what we offer at the moment go ahead and message either of us.

Secondly, the alliance does have ship replacement programs for certain fits when on a CTA fleets. We are regularly running mining ops, roams and we have been having plenty of hostiles floating around to shoot at. Other perks are going to start developing as we get a foothold in.

Buying old EVE accounts...

Got an old EVE account you dont use anymore and would rather have some nice shiny $L you can
spend on Xcite cocks and guns? Hit me up.

A few things to keep in mind:
- I wont even consider anything with less than 5M SP
- You're selling them for $L, not USD. And I'm doing this as business, not charity - so don't be expecting to get anything
close to what you'd get if you went through the hassle of RMT'ing them.

Edited by Xoza
Merging

Uhhh, I don't use my account...but it's been inactive for some time. I remember having a Ferox some Merlin based Assault ships and frigates. I think I was trying to get autocannons at one point. I do remember people wondering how I could have such and such set up on my ships, with out certain skills, it wasn't possible.

I'll see if I can remember the info. PM if interested.

Main character (Kurama Bingyi) is Amarr and has 15.7m SP

Over 880mil ISK

Member of Segmentum Solar, which is in the Intrepid Crossing Alliance.

Currently out in NullSec.

Ships currently in-station are:

Wolf Assault Frigate w/ Cookie-Cutter Fitting

Hurricane Battlecruiser

Tornado Battlecruiser w/ T1 Ammunition (Currently training for T2 ammo)

Retriever

Just kicking out a informitve post

Currently we do have a EVE online corperation in the game. It is inactive currently but I am the current CEO/Founder of it. If anyone feel like getting there hands into the game, having a chance to rebuild the corperation and get new member... please post up here. We do have some assets still in the game that can be used for members.

I am not currently focusing on it as I am part of another corperation (Evolution) with people i have known for over 8 years now. Yet I will be around to assist and give guidence to anyone who wishs to play.

I want to get back into eve later on down the road but when im able to get back on im going to need help getting everything i own from the station in the non safe area we were in last i was on with you fire.  Last i checked i had a whole lot of angry russians between me and where the corp moved to.  But i also need to deal with money stuff in rl before i can get back on.

Just a reminder post.

If anyone wish to get into eve (new or old returning), I have a established corporation that I can get you in. I highly encourage people who left the game because they where bored with things to give it another try and come join the corp I am in. :D

Also I will provide some money/logistics support for all members who wish to get back into eve or try it.

Edited by Firefox Breed