Clicky

Gunau Sodwind

Eve Online

Evolution? I guess this wouldn't be a good time to mention that there's a few Ordo people who are Goons huh? :023:

Does not surprise me. I will always shoot goon for as long as I am playing eve and any corp I lead will keep goon red.

ALSO

wGQin.jpg

Edited by Firefox Breed

Yes, I'm totally still around, as a forum lurker, as I have not been able to get more active. Though I still pay so much attention to the social world around gaming. With that said...

So, in truth this is one of the last games I ever expected to make the decision, but it does show the slow progression of the way subscription based games are going.

http://www.zam.com/article/973/eve-online-is-going-free-to-play

On 01/09/2016 at 10:25 PM, Odin047 said:

I think it's pretty much like WoW's 'free to play' where it's just an extended demo since you will be limited in terms of ships and skills. 

Well, at least you aren't in a time limit anymore, so you can still grind till you can buy the full thing.

And yes I am still alive, just lurking.

Ordo Imperialis has a corp now setup(It is not the same as the old corp we used to run.)

I will be helping to run everything along with providing a few basic fit ships for either mining or when we get noisy and go out to murder innocent capsuleers. Contact via evemail at Karlhockey Forte or Zithion Deckurd, otherwise on steam(karlhockey)

Okay people, let's get some communication going.

I'm Amarr, faction doesn't matter however I guess a lot of people are Caldari (sp?)

F2P doesn't allow you to use other faction's ships, so if you intend to F2P for a lengthy period of time I'd think about your future race ship options.

Firefox has a Corp called "The Ordo Imperialis", Nakita is holding a corp called "Ordo Imperialis" I prefer the latter, but the former would be a great place to get friend names.

Post your pilot names so we can add each other! (This is a pretty long thread also, you may be able to find some names if you read back.)

Xoza Shadow