Clicky

Gunau Sodwind

Eve Online

Those of you who are playing Eve online and are A)without a corp or B) just tired of yours etc, add Gunau.

Cheeso and i were thinking of creating a corporation just for the hell of it. it'd be mostly ordo depending on how many people still play and who are interested. Don't fucking expect a POS or free shit yet, we're here to have fun and pal around 8D

Bloodwulf Omega officer in CKM Caldari Kriegsmarine

known as a missile whore in his cerberus lovely named Hammerfall , and his Rokh Hammertime he didnt even get anykill in yet everything dies before i can lock on it -.-

maybe you like to join our aliance ( CKM is actually the leader corp of it) you may get some nice support and got people to run missions with or do mining operations atm we are global focused on mining and pvp so maybe something helpfull

Edited by Lupus Mielziner

we got now around 20 active people most are already so far to pilot a battle cruiser and or a retriever so we are pretty much mining active but also can Pve in bigger scales :3 its kinda nice to see thigns growing and if you play eve would be cool if more join the ord oCorp firefox made and we got running.

if you joing with a new account you will be supportet in your first steps and we got atm a nice set on ships already in the corp hangar and soon mor will follow so see you in EvE :3

our ORDOIMPERILIS Corp still is XD

I'm downloading EVE right now. Gonna work the 14-day trial for a while, and hopefully manage to either scrounge some RL cash or buy my game time with PLEX.

FireFox, i'd join your corp and take the 51 days, but i don't have a credit card of my own (Pay Cash / Check on virtually EVERYTHING), and i don't have $5 on me right now.

Hey, i don't have a job, and i live with my parents still. The Job market sucks when the government legally labels you as disabled simply because you're bipolar.

Well the ordo corp is still around its just inactive at the moment.

Currently the pvp corp I am in is looking for industry and pvp players. Also they are welcome to new people to eve also. 700+ corp with a 4k player alliance that knows what they are doing.

Poke me if i you want in.

Yeah...i stopped playing EVE at about 4 of the 14 Days in the Trial. After losing 3 Cormorants and about 4 assorted Frigates to a single piece of a Mission because the player base of the Rookie Corp i was in is strictly devoted to providing useless info, Noob Spam, and excuses as to why they can't stop Mining for 10 minutes or fucking with the Market to help a single guy out....

Yeah, no wonder i quit EVE back in 2006.

And now that Lord of the Rings Online is hitting Free-to-Play status in the Fall....I think i'll just wait.

EDIT: Also, 30-day PLEX cards are 300 Million ISK+ a piece. Meaning unless you can powerlevel enough in a 14-day trial to hit at least level 3 Missions, you basically still have to pay for the Game and the $15 a month just to get that far.

Edited by Lanny Ansar

If LOTRO is going free in the fall then that's a bad sign--I wouldn't want to invest any time in a playing a game that may go bankrupt a few months after they're free.

Meh. Turbine has got this Free to Play bug lately. Dungeons and Dragons Online has been a free-to-play game for about 6 months to a year now, and to be honest, their population and subscribers went way up because of it.

LOTRO had a solid player base as it is, and with F2P coming up, they're expecting the population to at least increase a little bit.

If all else fails, i know a few stable Freebie WoW servers i can jump into. Plus many more Free MMO's that i can play. I just don't feel like shelling out $15 a month again for the same corrupt and non-helpful community. If i wanted that, i'd go back to WoW.

Is anyone still playing Eve ?

I need a new corp >.>

Define play, because if keeping the subs up and not logging in save to change skills is playing, yeah, i am active :P

Also, never posted these:

/>http://eveboard.com/pilot/Zithion_Deckurd
/>http://eveboard.com/pilot/Karlhockey_Forte

If LOTRO is going free in the fall then that's a bad sign--I wouldn't want to invest any time in a playing a game that may go bankrupt a few months after they're free.

*coughs* they are going free to play, but are going with the micro-transaction business setup that most games are aiming themselves towards these days. Reason? It makes more money when people only pay $3 for fancypants armor than when everyone who plays pays $14 a month

Yeah, and it's WORKING. They basically brought back DDO from the grave, and the population of LOTRO skyrocketed. Not only that, but Turbine constantly pumps out content updates, provides sales on cash shop items, and gradually transfers cash shop items into the F2P market. Compared to other micro-transaction styled MMO's, Turbine has officially sealed the deal. Not only that, but they don't funnel players into purchasing content in order to level either. The quest packs are merely that: Quest packs. It has been known that a player can level all the way to 65 by simply doing skirmishes and standard group stuff. The only real drawback is that the F2P market has a currency limit of 2 gold, which in LOTRO is substantial until about level 35.