Clicky

MarinaYasu

Salutations!!!

Salutations members of Ordo Im Marina and Ive been gaming for a very long time. Im mostly into Fps and MMORPG games. my current main game to play at the moment is Guild Wars 2. I play along side a group of friends at the current time. Ive been playing GW2 since beta and before that i played the first GW. If allowed to join this community I plan to have fun and aid others in GW2 whether it be grinding or helping in personal  missions or guild missions. for Communication I use Discord now a days for the most part. So you can catch me there if you want to talk to me. My reason for wanting to join is quite simple. To join a group of active gamers to play with and have fun. I have read and understood the codex and will follow all rules set forth by it.

PS: My good friend Salem Adams Kusanaga pointed me in the direction of this group.

Discord:Dominus#4917

GuildWars2:Marrik.2618

Edited by MarinaYasu

Hi Marina, welcome to the community, I see Salem invited you to Discord already. Did someone shoot your a GW2 guild invite? If not I can log on and do it whenever you like (Currently patching, I haven't played GW2 in a very long time).

2 minutes ago, Odin047 said:

Hi Marina, welcome to the community, I see Salem invited you to Discord already. Did someone shoot your a GW2 guild invite? If not I can log on and do it whenever you like (Currently patching, I haven't played GW2 in a very long time).

Thank you! And no no one has sent me an invite to the Guild Im currentlly logging on at the moment my Guildwars2 account is Marrik.2618