Clicky

DeumDeorum

Dwarvern Comrades

Looking, to fill up my fortress with ordo names, to add to the Dwarvern Cities FUN! I mean who doesn't want the mayor xoza ordering the dwarvern masses to capture the necromancer tower. :P

Angelines post was fun to follow so lets revive this dwarvern mess :D 

Or watch as he slams his head into his hands as ordo starts demanding more beer and he starts ejecting dwarves into the moat. Who knows, let the FUN! begin.

If you want to be added to the fortress and hear an update on your character post below. I'll try to select appropriate characters from the pool.

If you need inspiration here you go:

XD we all know Xev will i find someway on how to get eaten by a WareElephant.

Though fyi, all guys in the colony were useless. Tyler, Net, Gregory, and me apparently decided we need to be bards. Then Tyler only has skills in fishing, we have no fish near us. Gregory decided to be a fish cleaner, we have no fish. Net decided to be a sculptor, we have no use for that atm. I was a jewel cutter, we have no jewels Q_Q.

Only the women picked useful skills. Cathe, picked farming. 2 of the other women  have wood cutting, and mining. Thank god they can hunt as well and cook. 

Edited by DeumDeorum