Clicky

Dano

Hail!

Name: Dano

Interest in Ordo Imperialis: I have 2 real-world friends (Essleya & Trinket) in the guild that I look forward to campaigning with as well as meeting new individuals to progress with. I have been playing SWTOR since Beta and have played several other mmo's over the years. I am interested in all things end-game and am always looking for a new challenge, game, or situation to face.

Contribution: I currently have a sorc and merc healer as well as a sin tank that I have experience raiding SM and HM with. I am primarily a healer but can tank as needed. I will admit I am not an expert at op strat and have much to learn about both my class and the high-end ops; but I hold my own and am very trainable. My goal is to be one of the front-line, go-to healers in the guild and participate in guild ops and events. I also enjoy leveling alts (both imp and pub) and PvP'ing

Communication: I have Discord and TS

I have read the Codex and understand its contents

Thank you for considering me for Ordo and I look forward to campaigning with you!

Sidenote: I have clicked on the link to the application but keep receiving an error. Please advise.