Clicky

Silver Meridoc

Commissions Sketches Avaliable

Well, im sure some of you have heard me talk about it, but i offer Commissions for those who want something draw nice and quick for them.

Here's what if Offer:

Standard Pic - Sketch, Clean, Outline

These pictures can vary between single character sketches, head bust sketches, or dynamic poses, each one varies between price depending on number of characters, complexity, and detail

Prices:

50-200L

Comic - Sketch, Clean, Outline

These comics vary between single page to multi page, they are more expensive and can take me either longer or shorter amounts of time to finish. like the pics, they are judged on the same factors but also how many pages it takes. Prices will be given upon completion.

Prices:

300-1000L

For samples, here is my old FA Gallery page, i dont post much, but some old sketches i did before i stopped posting

Silver's FA page (Bluefox1258)

I can only take 3 at a time:

1 - MikeMurdock McMillan -completed/500-

2 - Sol Cult

3 -

Query List:

-empty-

If anyone is interested either post here or comment to me on SL IM

Edited by Silver Meridoc

Sorry for the DP, some people wish to see some examples?

For a more recent work, this is a comic (2 pager) i did for Kytec, i dont use words or anything, but i dont think its that hard to figure something out; badguy boss sending his minions at Kytec, the "Hammer of the Imperator" answering in spades

page 1

kyteccomic0001.jpg

page 2

kyteccomic20001.jpg

Edited by Silver Meridoc

hokay... im going to throw you a commission...

Standard Picture, full body detail, just stood up with my arms folded and a stern expression...

ill send you the money when i return from work... currently on my lunch break...

sure....send me a reference snapshot....that's all i need from people when they request one. Ill be on later this afternoon so ill get started whenever i can get that from you

On a side note

JUST because im full of request, dosent mean i stop accepting them, i have a Backburner list that is meant for people who want to have something done but didnt get a spot on the three tier. Ill put this list in my Sig, so pay attention

Edited by Silver Meridoc

1. you throw up Burgers

2. im taller than you in Rl and Sl

3. Burgers are win candy not

4. never call tze german little again ther is no little on tze german !!!

1. You are so little!

2. They're not burgers. Dx I don't like burgers enough to eat as many whole as I do Reese's Peanut Butter Cups *choir of angels singing as he mentions them* ... Anyway.

3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups *choir of angels singing*

4. You are so LITTLE! 8D And since when did you know my height irl and in SL?

5. ?????

6. PROFIT

They are the wrong shade of brown to look like anything but burgers... You should have sent the artist a color swatch for those heavenly delights!!

If they were more brown then they'd look even worse. D: You couldn't see the lines on them, then they'd look like feces. And none of us want that. :<