Clicky

Scientific Waffle

Post a Fun and Random Fact About Yourself!

Random Facts about me

I may smoke weed once in a blue moon, but i record every event on my laptop for "research purposes"

I have refused to get my G2 finding that managing a car is a lot more expensive and frustrating then buying bus fare every month (in Toronto, we have 3 sets of licenses, G1, G2 and G, G2 allows you to drive alone on normal streets and with a skilled driver on the Highway, basically your first step to freedom)

Once upon a time, I was on Bourbon Street in New Orleans getting shit-faced (and believe me, they don't just party out there on Mardis Gras, they do it every goddamn night, weather permitting) when my phone rings, and it's a friend of mine telling me how he waited in line all night to get a Wii and he got one, and he proceeded to ramble for ten minutes about how worth it the wait was and how awesome the Wii was. Then he asked me what I was up to.

I was like "Oh, I'm on Bourbon Street right now and I'm fucking hammered."

Silver Meridoc can be an excellent writer, his ideas are unique and his characters are interesting. problem is his grammar is trash and he fidgets when explaining an idea

Another note, Silver has never held a job more then a couple of months due to "uncertain reasons" that are not his fault, literally

Lastly Silver has a stuffed sock puppet dog in his room, and is still on the reward list for getting a sock wolf he won, he has yet to find the time (or worthy pair of sock) to take up that prize...which was awarded last year in November

Scientific Waffle loves all things physics-related. Particularly enjoys giving people headaches by forcing them to do kinematics equations with objects' DeBroglie matter wavelengths instead of their masses.

Also loves how awesome and long this thread has become.

Physics eh? you'd do pretty good in video game design, they need physics as a prerequisite for that field (according to what ive research about it)

Silver Meridoc has plaid and beaten all of his video games on the hardest difficulty, the problem is there are none that please him out there now. He fantasies over his own long spanning video game/story