Clicky

Scientific Waffle

Post a Fun and Random Fact About Yourself!

I was going to buy an Antec Sonata, then I ended up getting an Antec Nine Hundred instead.

900s are nice. My next desktop (instead of the HTPC I'm using because my desktop [in the Sonata] died) will be something like that. Or at least something _bigger_. The Sonata was nice, and quiet, and pretty-looking and...tiny. I could barely get my hands into the damned thing.

Teron's bloodline goes back to Danish Royalty after five generations (not shitting)

Teron has scaled Mayan and Aztec ruins

Teron keeps a small collection of plushes on his bed

Teron used to be a major 'Dreamweaver' (map maker) for Furcadia

Teron has been mildly electrocuted (probably makes more sense in the end)

I have OCD. I count the number of times I do a lot of things. I have to go to my bathroom twice, and then go to my kitchen twice, before I can go to sleep. If I sit down on my couch, I can only get off of it in the direction I sat down from. My TV must be on a specific two channels. I add cremora to my coffee exactly four times, adding up to the total amount I want to add. I must visit the websites I visit in a specific order.

Aryte Vesperia has enough cold blooded player kills on Ultima Online to be known as a murderer in game for a total of 115584 more hours--about 13.5 years--and hasn't played actively in over 4.

Aryte Vesperia's first murder count on Ultima happened on accident, when he didn't realize someone had unflagged and he totally killed them in town range. Murderous rampage has continued ever since.

People have attempted mugging me three times.

Attempted.

I have, at last count (and best enumerated as my memory can) played over 288 video games, and beaten 193 of them.

I have also watched (at last count, and memory allowing) seen over 487 films, only 23 of which were in theaters.

I have written down the lists in a notebook, for the sake of curiosity.

I taught myself the basics of contact juggling in 4 hours one rainy (actually rainy) afternoon. I did it standing in the rain.

I should practice more.