Clicky

Yoko

Funny Question

Shit happens, families disagree, the world turns.

Being a religious man, I'm going to offer up an opinion: God's plan, as she put it, is to teach this family a lesson about unconditional love. Though I am religious, I'll never let a church or a religious figurehead dictate how I treat my family. That's absurd.

BUT HEY. That's just me.

Edited by Krow Ames

All depends on the church she ascribes to! Different cultures with relatively similar religious beliefs aside, there can be a staunch difference between one of those orthodox catholic types, and your standard Protestant who's only purpose is to teach more about community and unconditional love and forgiveness.

All depends on the church she ascribes to! Different cultures with relatively similar religious beliefs aside, there can be a staunch difference between one of those orthodox catholic types, and your standard Protestant who's only purpose is to teach more about community and unconditional love and forgiveness.

She could also be one of those Evangelicals. :thumbdown:

Faith comes in two packages, ignorant retarded mothafuckers like this woman and intelligent people who use it as a way to do what they want without needing to explain their purpose to ignorant people.

Luckily we don't have any of the first in Ordo :D

But we could use some. Blind faith to the Imperator. Have people closed mindedly talk down about anyone who doesn't support Ordo even if they have no affiliation with sl military because they believe that Ordo is god's plan for mankind and Aryte is the new Jesus. Just need someone to write a bible so its irrefutable fact. Drones of sl hooker ladies and noobie men who attend Agares's sermons every sunday. They'd be non combatants, but we'd all be holy men/women to them. Plus we'dget tax exempt status.

Yes, but then you'd have to account for the event of effective range. There isn't much of a way to protect against against attacks from ranges out of a typical pistol cartridge effectiveness, versus the typical effective range of the standard M855 Ball round in an M4/M16 which is 800 yards (meters? effective only relating to being able to strike a target with lethal force, not accounting for accuracy)

True, but the implication is that a Cleric First Class is a skilled marksman not only with pistols, but with rifles as well, and capable of utilizing one in close and long range combat from a variety of positions and stances, still using the gun-kata. And it's demonstrated in the movie, too. I'd say that Jack Bauer may have a slightly better chance at winning, at range, but still, given the extremely high level of skill that John Preston has, and the fact that with each yard he's closer to his target, his skills become more lethal, the chances of Jack Bauer winning the conflict are slim.