Clicky

Diablos Korobase

UK and European Members

This is something that has bugged Me since pretty much day one of My Ordo career and it has to do with the lack of members on sim during UK and European hours of the day.

For those that have been during said time will have noticed its pretty much dead apart from the odd time when a group takes that time to attack us in order to try and claim an easy victory, which as You read in the combat report from the last time didn't happen.

So with that in mind I would like all the members who are in the UK and Europe who are able to be on sim during those hours to reply to this post so that if we get a significant number of members especially those in a position of command to maybe get authorization to run training exercises and possibly assaults on enemy groups which may have a large number of members on sim at that time.

I feel if we can achieve this, it will to the benefit of the group as a whole and make the so called dead hours a thing of the past.

Even I'm on now and then in the European hours, even though the time frame you speak of is around 4am for me. It's not a lack of interest or anything, it's just the fact the entire -grid- is dead at that time. Elshout, even Badnarik and New Jessie are mausoleums.

But, if such a thing were to be pieced together and 'Euro-zone' raids started taking place, it'd definitely be more incentive for those of us accursed with periodic insomnia to hang around on the long nights.

its a good plan... most of the activities usually happen after midnight in European timezones, by then im usually asleep, and if im not, im too tired to be at my full effectiveness for combat due to the lack of awareness... id definately love to see some more euro based activities...

I'm glad to see theres interest in this idea even from members who aren't in the UK, European timezones, it would be great to get something setup as it would make up one of the first groups to be fully active 24/7.

Being active around the clock may also benefit us members wise as there maybe alot of people on SL from said times zones who are unable to be active during normal SL hours meaning if we give them the opportunity to apply and be accepted, we can then if they pass let them see what being part of an SL Military is like which may lead them to try and be active during normal SL hours.