Clicky

Kristian

Search Game

allright this is a populair forum game. this is how it works.
I ask you a question from wich the anwser can be found on the internet. if you have the correct anwser it's you turn to ask a question.

Note: no RL related questions no one can know the anwser of because they don't know your RL name etc

Here it comes:

this questions refers to the game Zelda the Ocarina of time for the N64.

in zelda the ocarina of time you have several species living in your game world as you have in many games ( such as dwarfs, elfs, etc). In zelda there is one of those species closely connected to water. Those watercreatures have a king. There is something about this kings body that makes him different from all the other watercreatures in the game.

What is it?

Edited by Xoza
tagged

I GOT IT. Damn I'm a nerd.

Picky Minch.

Next question.

Also from a game. I didn't have a new idea for a question style, so it's another one about a small character.

In the Halo series there are two humans who, just like the chief, survive right up to the end of the series. One of them is Johnson, who of course dies at the end. The other one is a man we see throughout the game. This time right up to the VERY end. Except of course the bit after the credits.

What is this man's name, and if possible, name a few appearances. You should be able to find both.

Correct!

Stacker was present in the Level Halo of CE, one of the first resqued by the chief.

And he was the one to say "Hey, how does 90 millimeters of tungsten strike you?" on The Ark. And we see him last at the funeral for the fallen of Earth, providing a rifle in the 21 gun salute.

When I learned of this I played all three games over just to see how many times I can interrupt the storyline by killing him.

Leman Russ was devastated by his inability to save the Emperor. After the war was fully completed, and all resistance was crushed, Russ held a great feast, at which he declared he would be leaving, and would return for the 'final battle'. He then vanished, and is said to have gone into the Eye of Terror to continue hunting down the traitorous Marines who fought against the Emperor during the Horus Heresy. Who is the oldest Dreadnought in the Imperium